Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Tina at Mallett was nice enough to put up a slide show of my car on yahoo. For the most part it just looks like a regular sky with the exception of the body graphic close ups and under the hood shots. Kinda neet that they do that for you though. These pics do answer the "stealth" capabilities of the Mallett cars though. Anyway, enjoy...my car will be here in Two days! I can't wait!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tina_fisherr/album?.dir=/6780re2&.src=ph&.tok=phz5LWFBhN9EyYxl

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Very cool. I am thinking of doing this is 3 years, once mine is paid for. Keep in touch!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I think you got every camera angle covered except the one where the camera is inside the tailpipe.

I love the engine shot and all the nice Mallett accents on the seats and the side of the car.

Any testimonials on the before Sky and after Sky differences would be great.

·
Registered
877 Posts
The car looks great..... even better under the hood:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
When it hits the house , we will require pics again and possibly sound track. ..Skip...:lol: :cool:

·
Registered
358 Posts
All I can say is WOW:cheers:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Geez, there isnt an angle of your car that I haven't seen... :sleep:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great looking ride .......

......with the power to match I might add!:thumbs: Guess we should start a pool......how long before CyaL8r gets his first ticket!:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Great looking car! It is going to be insane :drool:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Very nice, very nice indeed:thumbs: Please keep the SKY family up-to date on this fine auto. I met the Mallett team at the NY AUTO SHOW, and they were great!!! I wish I had the means to do something like this to mine, that would be awesome!!! Good luck with everything and enjoy the smiles- I mean miles. Hell enjoy the smiles and miles:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts