Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
It will be the basis for the new VUE in 07 or 08.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you think or do you know

·
Registered
250 Posts
We know, it was announced this week at Frankfurt. Lutz stated in no uncertain terms that this will be produced in the U.S. and will be identical to the concept shown here. (which I sure means it will be 90 % of the concept shown here). They have also annouced that there will be a four door version of it.

It's a fact.. I know what I'm trading in my current vue in for. After I get my sky ofcourse. :)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Very nice. To bad Saturn isn't offering that in 2006. I'd sure take a look at it as a replacement to our Ford Escape.

·
Registered
432 Posts
sky_vue said:
Lutz stated in no uncertain terms that this will be produced in the U.S. and will be identical to the concept shown here. (which I sure means it will be 90 % of the concept shown here).
the way luts worked out the kappas from concept to production, maybe even more that 90% *crossing fingers* that would make for an awsome car to use while the sky is in storage!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Is this car available in Europe now? If it is lucky them!

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
rick112 said:
Is this car available in Europe now? If it is lucky them!
It's a concept car being shown at the Frankfurt auto show.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do you think

reedred said:
Spectacular! Now I just need to figure out how to swing two car payments...
Man 3 years ago I would have called you a liar if you told me I would be drooling over 2 prospective Saturns. I always thought they were a decent brand, nothing Great. Good priced, good quality american made car.
But This year has definately changed my mind about saturns. I want Saturns(opels) all of them.

I guess it just reminds me of the good ol days when I lived in Chile south america and saw opels all over the place. (yea I'm 24 and I know I'm not allowed to say good ol days) :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts