Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!!

I would have to say me two best friends in the world are my SKY and my dog. Her name is Mia and she is an 8 month old German Shepard mixed with a lab. However she has yet to set a paw in my SKY.

Has anyone found something to cover the passenger seat for our hairy friends? I was thinking of maybe one of those Yoga mats they sell at Wal-Mart.

Just wondering because a drive out to the hill country would be the best gift I could ever give her, lol!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
If you're talkin' "temporary"...I'd say the cheapest/easiest route would be an old blanket or sheet. Just pull the seatback forward and tuck the blanket behind the seatback so that it stays put. When Mia's not riding with you...just fold up the blanket/sheet and stash it somewhere in your garage.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nah just do what I did. I bought my Golden Retriever his own truck so he wouldn't have to come into mine. :thumbs:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nah just do what I did. I bought my Golden Retriever his own truck so he wouldn't have to come into mine. :thumbs:
Funny funny, does he pay the tickets?

·
Registered
113 Posts
We use a bathroom rug for our dog on the boat. Rubber back so doesn't slide and lots of tufts so claws can't get thru. Works great in the subaru too.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
My three dogs just sit in the seat and drive....Skip...:) :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
No Red line Runner he's a pretty good dog. Does hit me up for gas money though.

·
Registered
145 Posts
He gets the Ford, I get the Sky.

IMG_0043.JPG

·
Registered
322 Posts
You might want to check out "Duluth Trading Co." They sell a "seat saver' that works on regular cars and Crew Cab trucks. I have one in my Nissan Crew Cab Pick-up and I can attest that it is the best dam dog accessory I have evr seen or heard of. It really is that good.

I was thinking that yopu could get one, and double it up, having one set of adjustment straps go back over the seat and secure the base or 'other side' to the underside of the right seat. These "seat savers" are completely waterproof, DO NOT tear or otherwise show wear and can be hosed down to clean!

As I needed a pick-up anyway, when I ordered the sky I ordered "Peter Kagan", my 95 pound black lab, has his very own (used) Mazda B-2500 (w/cap, he likes this.....:D ). The Nissan goes in trade for the SKY.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I know BMW sells one for the back seat of their cars that is thick rubber. It has straps that attach to the headrest posts. Perhaps someone has a single seat version. Either way the front seat of the sky would be exceptionally tight for a large dog.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I live in Los Angeles and they have all sorts of things for dogs in cars.... I don't know any of them because mine is vicious, but you should look on the web.

·
Registered
62 Posts
might fit!!!

I am not sure but I think our new addition to the family may fit in a Sky cupholder!!!!:lol: Yoshi Aug 2006 (21).JPG

·
Registered
138 Posts
The picture's not real? I thought it was the first dog to drive a sky to the moon :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cute!!! I would say he's probably smart enough to pull it off. He has a huge vocabulary of words that you can't say out loud because he knows what they mean and will go bulistic.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi Everyone!!

I would have to say me two best friends in the world are my SKY and my dog. Her name is Mia and she is an 8 month old German Shepard mixed with a lab. However she has yet to set a paw in my SKY.

Has anyone found something to cover the passenger seat for our hairy friends? I was thinking of maybe one of those Yoga mats they sell at Wal-Mart.

Just wondering because a drive out to the hill country would be the best gift I could ever give her, lol!!
Although I adore my best friend "Buddy" he has yet to set paws in my Sky. He use to have the Miata (oops did I say that dirty word in here?) Now he has to settle for the Altima. (p.s. so we're all clear those arent my legs)

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Tessa is not real comfortable in the Sky, and that is fine with me.:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
That was my solution as well. Baron would be a great designated driver but for the fact that he cannot read.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts