Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just read on the solstice forum that manual transmissions posted May 18 for target production June was 15%......also, chrome wheels are at 17%....maybe that is why some orders are not moving? when i spoke with my dealer today, he said "orders are not moving, and they think there are some constraints"....well, if the solstice has constraints, then wouldn't the sky have the same constraints? it was posted on the solstice forum by "asmalldealer" anyone have any new info?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Barb...I've read many of those "weekly constraint" posts by Smalldealer, and it was my understanding that those constraints are for orders being "picked up" for that week...not those that have already been imaged and are awaiting production. I think you're Sky order is safe since you were already imaged. :thumbs:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nscrbug said:
Barb...I've read many of those "weekly constraint" posts by Smalldealer, and it was my understanding that those constraints are for orders being "picked up" for that week...not those that have already been imaged and are awaiting production. I think you're Sky order is safe since you were already imaged. :thumbs:
i hope your right....but even my salesman said the same thing.....at their meeting this am they said no orders, those imaged already were moving. that's why they think that, and after i read that it all made sense. i really hope your right...i still waiting to get a tpw...none yet......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts