Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about the lack of marketing on the Sky and thought this is a good thing for us. They don't update the website, they have incomplete schedules of showings and have created very little buzz with press releases.
Now you may be saying that this is bad, but think for a moment.
There are 875 members on this site, we are the zealots that have searched for info and followed the false leads. By Saturns campaign they have almost assured driver enthusists would not be denied opportunity at that Sky. You ask 100 people have you heard of the Saturn Sky, I would bet you would get under 5 that have heard anything. The zealots will be getting there cars as public awareness is just awakening. We will be the free marketing for Saturn when we drive ours this spring. We will have full knowledge of features and a passion built by the wait for Sky. I could be wrong but maybe this was Saturns plan all along.

·
Registered
236 Posts
What gets me is that I bet the person that wins the Sky will be someone that never heard of it until its about to be released. Wouldnt that be a kick in the pants! :D

·
Registered
802 Posts
rwood411 said:
What gets me is that I bet the person that wins the Sky will be someone that never heard of it until its about to be released. Wouldnt that be a kick in the pants! :D
Yeh....just look a the first time lottery bettors that won the big one on their first try..

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey if I get the free one I will offer anyone within a days drive to run it around town for a while.. ofcourse with the understanding that you will get your own later..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts