Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get your attention folks!! However Marklyn70 & I tore up pthe track at TMS today. Reaching speeds to 100 mph and coming off the high banks like a rocket, proves that the Sky is a more than capable machine in high speed control. My performance suspension was awesome and really proved it's worth today. Serenity(her name) handled like it was glued to the track, this is one hell of a ride, cannot describe the sensation you feel in your gut when you come off high in the bank turn, it pushes you out like a rocket. Man I haven't stopped grinning:D Thiis is a total performance ride, and the track really brings out the perfection in it's total design. Thank You Thank You Thank You to all the designers and engineers, total perfection!!!:thumbs: Anyway, the SWSC (Sol Club) planned an awesome event for us Kappa rides. Made new friends, had a one of a lifetime experience, Kathy & I will remember this for a long time. At least until next year rolls around. It was for the Make a Wish Foundation, all the proceeds were donated to them, a very worthy cause, and in the process they made our wishes come true.

Special thanks to Marklyn70 & 'Lil Missy for coming up to join Me, Kathy & Serenity, "Lil Missy is a real beauty, a truly class act.:thumbs: Marklyn70 is a great driver, owner and friend, and I hope we can hook up with some other Texas Sky Pilot's soon. More to come after I unwind, Marklynn should post pix tomorrrow!!!!!!! We even had our pictures made in the Winners Circle after the run!!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yo Ernest

:thumbs: It was great to meet you and Marklyn70 today! I only regret not having enough miles on my Sky to have taken it out on the track as well. Only 3 days and 200 miles on my mid-night blue bat mobile. Also, too bad I couldn't have come back out to the track as I needed sleep prior to going back to work tonight. Sounds like you had a blast, wished I cound have seen you your cars on the track. Though I'll be there next year if invited again. Can't wait to see the pics of our cars. Drive on...

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:willy: :willy: :willy: The pictures are coming, the pictures are coming! :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
number66 said:
:thumbs: It was great to meet you and Marklyn70 today! I only regret not having enough miles on my Sky to have taken it out on the track as well. Only 3 days and 200 miles on my mid-night blue bat mobile. Also, too bad I couldn't have come back out to the track as I needed sleep prior to going back to work tonight. Sounds like you had a blast, wished I cound have seen you your cars on the track. Though I'll be there next year if invited again. Can't wait to see the pics of our cars. Drive on...
So you are the third driver!? Nice of you to join us. Nice car! Looking forward to hearing more from you about your new Sky.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ernest said:
Just wanted to get your attention folks!! However Marklyn70 & I tore up pthe track at TMS today. Reaching speeds to 100 mph and coming off the high banks like a rocket, proves that the Sky is a more than capable machine in high speed control. My performance suspension was awesome and really proved it's worth today. Serenity(her name) handled like it was glued to the track, this is one hell of a ride, cannot describe the sensation you feel in your gut when you come off high in the bank turn, it pushes you out like a rocket. Man I haven't stopped grinning:D Thiis is a total performance ride, and the track really brings out the perfection in it's total design. Thank You Thank You Thank You to all the designers and engineers, total perfection!!!:thumbs:

What a change in opinion. I remember the discussions a year ago on the forums upon that weak little 4-banger.:confused:
Just wait the RL will arive this is a double rocket, which you can see by the double ended muffler:D
Hope the rest of the car and the suspension have stability enough to handle that higher power.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ernest said:
No sweat , they are more than capable of handling it, I sincerely believe this!!!
Seems the tester running around the Nürburgring/Nordschleife last year have done their best! :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts