Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so I can be driving the SKY tomorrow!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Sorry but I think my wife would be a little upset!:lol:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have no idea what you are talking about.... so, here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

Old School! :jester:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
That pic is a classic! :lol:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hahahaha!!! :D Poor bunny! At least there's no syrup on it!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Trebuchet said:
I have no idea what you are talking about.... so, here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

I just rolled out of my chair after seeing that. Sweet! :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
bradsky said:
...so I can be driving the SKY tomorrow!
It all depends. How much money ya got? Do you want children? Do you own a house? Oh there are so many questions that you have to answer before we get married. Answer these questions and give me 28,000 american dollars and I'll give you a ride in my Sky.. Skip...anything for a buck...:cheers:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
:D sorry-even if we got married-you'd have to get your own SKY:lol:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Trebuchet said:

Trebuchet, you need to post more often. From your name, to your posts, to your signature, you show an...umm...twisted, yet astute, mind:willy: I like that! :cool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I try.... But I can't take credit for Oolong (the bunny). The statement, and pictures, have been around for quite some time. Being an old "Net Denizen", Oolong is a favorite of mine. :D

Here's the Wiki entry for Oolong...

Oolong

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Anna Nicole is that you.....???

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
MARRIED?????? what a HUGE step for a ride in a sky...WOW...... silly you!!! SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
804 Posts
SkyBaby said:
MARRIED?????? what a HUGE step for a ride in a sky...WOW...... silly you!!! SkyBaby-07
Sorry SkyBaby, you are not correct. It can't be a HUGE step, the car is a small roadster- you might miss it if you take to large of a step. Guess he/she might want to do a prenup though...got to keep the baby in the family after the joy ride ends!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
ahhh..... i see your point... but, make sure the pre-nup gives BOTH parties.. and the precious car.. alot of positive DRIVE time.... but, ya GOTTA SPELL IT OUT.... completely.like... who gives her a bath on a regular basis.... who gets to tuck her in at night...who gets to dress her up and take her out...you know.... the normal stuff.... or someone may accuse someone of..... JILTING A SKY DRIVER!!! we wouldnt want OUR babies in the middle of such a fiasco.... would we? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Guys and Girls........no one has said 'yes', so I'm still driving my RAM.

I'm guessing I'll need to sleep with someoneat the dealership in order to get on the list. ;-)

To RL or not to RL......

We could have had interesting babies!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts