Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
well i am certainly excited about this, if anyone wants to PM me their Email addresses, I will create a list of everyone's and we can all stay in contact by then. I have xskyted's email so far.

Hopefully we can have a meet/cruise somewhere local to all of us hopefully starting in April through September, once a month hopefully, if not more often!

It would also be pretty neat to make a cruise to the beach, be it Ocean City or something around there abouts. We could have meeting locations along the way for groups further south and such

I'm surprised of how many there are of us around here. Its wonderful :)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
PM'ed everyone who posted

getting email addresses for hopefully a monthly cruise :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
well i am certainly excited about this, if anyone wants to PM me their Email addresses, I will create a list of everyone's and we can all stay in contact by then. I have xskyted's email so far.

Hopefully we can have a meet/cruise somewhere local to all of us hopefully starting in April through September, once a month hopefully, if not more often!

It would also be pretty neat to make a cruise to the beach, be it Ocean City or something around there abouts. We could have meeting locations along the way for groups further south and such

I'm surprised of how many there are of us around here. Its wonderful :)
I will PM my email...

I WILL BE IN THE OCEAN CITY CAR SHOW - AUG 1ST

They also have a car show in June, not sure if I will be there for that one.

the Oc Car Show:::::::::::

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I will PM my email...

I WILL BE IN THE OCEAN CITY CAR SHOW - AUG 1ST

They also have a car show in June, not sure if I will be there for that one.

the Oc Car Show:::::::::::
if I get my wheels by then, I probably will show too, possibly... If not maybe I'll go down just to check out the show, either way i'll prob see you there tammy

·
Registered
323 Posts
i wanna hear this exhaust before I buy it, do you have the quad tips or the special edition square tips?
HAD MY CUSTUM EXHAUST DONE BY A SPEED SHOP IN WOODBRIDGE VA. E-MAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CHECKING THEM OUT. IT LOOK AND SOUNDS NICE. VERY REASONABLE PRICE.

WE ARE FROM THE WINCHESTER VA. AREA AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT ANY RUNS YOU GO ON. WE WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOU.

SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Don't forget us DE folks ... Sometime we come out to play as well! :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ah! This could be interesting and fun! I'm sure to join in.

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I will be in Philadelphia this Saturday 2/7/09 for The International Auto Show and then I might stay there overnight or head to Baltimore.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm in Rockville, MD

Will PM with email.
Thanks!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Reporting in...

House is in Fairfax, VA but sometimes you can find us with our Sky in Shenandoah Valley working out at the barn (Toms Brook).

R1chy

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member in Maryland

Hi, I'm a new member. I live in Mount Airy, MD, and have had my Sky for 2 months now. :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hi, I'm a new member. I live in Mount Airy, MD, and have had my Sky for 2 months now. :)
Welcome from Bel Air Maryland!!! Congrats on your awesome new ride...our Sky is now 5 months old!!!!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
My wife and I are interested. We live in Fayetteville, PA.

2008 Sky Redline, Polar White, black top, red/black leather, automatic.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My wife and I are from central CA and are driving our Sky Redline to the meet at Mytle Beach and then going to DC for a visit. I am looking for suggestion on where to stay and
what tours to take. I was 10 the last time I was there and that was over 50 years ago. Don't remember much of that visit must be the old timers I would also like to meet up with or join any events that may be going on in the area at the time.

·
Registered
564 Posts
My wife and I are from central CA and are driving our Sky Redline to the meet at Mytle Beach and then going to DC for a visit. I am looking for suggestion on where to stay and
what tours to take. I was 10 the last time I was there and that was over 50 years ago. Don't remember much of that visit must be the old timers I would also like to meet up with or join any events that may be going on in the area at the time.
Wow...that's quite a drive! Drive safely and hopefully we can meet in Myrtle Beach!!! Evening Blue Sky...Maryland tags: XSKYTED:thumbs:

21 - 40 of 47 Posts