41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
dengel, I pm'd Mike Voll. Count him in.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just sent an email to Lou, our Yankee fan we met at Cape May on our pre-run. Hoping they'll be able to come as well. I also left a message on a White Sky, with the plate "AMES" at the Mall last night about the site, our club, etc.

I guess my next step is to start following all these skys/sols I see home to talk to them in person rather than leaving notes on the cars :thumbs:

But then again... I couldn't go taking that job from Soli :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
anybody else up for this? The weather in the early part of the day is going to be great. Slightly over cast and Warn till 4PM. Rain tomorrow night.

Blue

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
AWESOME ride today Dengel!!

Thanks for putting it together - I had a great time!

They sky opened up on the way home - Tyler, Amy and I could barely see through the windows to drive home!

Hope everyone gets home safely! Pics as soon as I get them on the computer!!

·
Registered
994 Posts
I am so happy you all had a good time. I feel guilty that I suggested this tour and then had to back out. Thanks to Dengel for putting it together for everyone. I had to do Mother’s Day today at my wife’s favorite restaurant, which isn’t open on Sundays. Bad suggesting on my part, I guess. Now for next weekend and the MECCA meet. Can't wait for the pics.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
ctyankee, don't feel guilty - we all had a fantastic time and it may even become an annual thing. dengal did a super job!

Here's a link to some pics, - I'm leaving the group shots to you all to post since my camera isn't cutting it these days... :lol:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=496612#post496612

It was great meeting IslandHopper, BlueSky and Tiffany! See ya all on Friday!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
BTW, I had a great time yesterday. Thanks to everyone who came out and made it such a fun time! Its always great to see my Kappa friends, and to make a few new ones! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
OMG! That was fantastic! BRAVO! Blue Sky, you are so talented! Beautiful! Gotta watch it again...

Reed, we missed you! I saw a sign to "Reed Beach" but I couldn't get a picture. We passed a lone Solstice heading the other way and narrowly missed hitting one of the "Slowski's" trying to cross the road. :lol:

·
Registered
535 Posts
AWESOME ride today Dengel!!

Thanks for putting it together - I had a great time!

They sky opened up on the way home - Tyler, Amy and I could barely see through the windows to drive home!

Hope everyone gets home safely! Pics as soon as I get them on the computer!!
Same here on both counts, Thanks dengle, you did a great job setting things up. :cheers: :driving: :dthumbs: I had a great time with all you guys.
Drove home with my top down (started out anyway) and after the second GSP toll, it started to drizzle, then it got pretty rough and I learned the Sky hydroplans a bit. :willy: Remember if you ever need help with something, just let me know, I make a good worker bee. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wonderful job on that photo show!

Here is a link to the Run.

PHOTO SHOW - LIGHT HOUSE RUN

Thanks
Blue
It was almost as good as being there. :cheers: You guys look like you had fun. Sorry Bob and I missed it. :willy:

We went to a flea market on Saturday to try and unload some stuff from the house. In the middle of renovations its hard not to play hookie even though the math isn't workin (hmm lets see two days a week means eight days a month...We can drive the Sky on six of those days and that leaves two days for the house. At this rate we'll be done in 2020. ):banghead:

·
Registered
746 Posts
It was almost as good as being there. :cheers: You guys look like you had fun. Sorry Bob and I missed it. :willy:

We went to a flea market on Saturday to try and unload some stuff from the house. In the middle of renovations its hard not to play hookie even though the math isn't workin (hmm lets see two days a week means eight days a month...We can drive the Sky on six of those days and that leaves two days for the house. At this rate we'll be done in 2020. ):banghead:
Thanks
I highly recommend the PhotoShow. It is easy to use and they store allof them for you. It is Free if you are a comcast subscriber.

Blue

41 - 60 of 60 Posts