Saturn Skyline Forum banner

241 - 260 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
Do not...I repeat DO NOT believe T...she is using the tooth as an excuse. She was not coming...give her SKY to a more deserving member...leave her tooth under her pillow....BAD GIRLS always cry the LOUDEST...:lol:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Do not...I repeat DO NOT believe T...she is using the tooth as an excuse. She was not coming...give her SKY to a more deserving member...leave her tooth under her pillow....BAD GIRLS always cry the LOUDEST...:lol:
DO NOT believe him.... Everyone knows how much of a jerk MM is!!! :lol: He got an ornament on pity... He drove that ugly piece of junk to a SKY rally and Mr Marky had pity on him... MM uses anything to get gifts. He calls himself a King???????? Yeah DRAMA KING:D
POOR ME.... STUCK HOME IN PAIN..... I AM A GOOD BAD GIRL and don't you forget it!!!! T.:D

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Good Night Mr. Drama King..... JERK!!!
YOU'RE SUCH A OLD FUDDY DUDDY.... BUT I STILL LUV YA.:rolleyes: T.

·
Registered
95 Posts
NO fighting this close to X-mas or it's coal for everybody. Of cause that was the back of your oranment u did see there. Everyone who didn't make it will get there's, if they can send me a pre-addressed envelope. My address is:

Mark Salomon
80-17 62nd St.
Glendale,NY 11385

Here's the list of who's ornaments I have:

Xmicro Senoir
Xmicro Redline
Justmike
Ahnuld
Tailhooker
Pacecar
Luv2BGrrl
Solli4me
SteveSky67
Tarantula Sky
Morfious
tyler07
Skydriving

If u guys can slip a piece of paper inside with your Forum name that would be great. Seeing as how I don't know most of u by real name.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
KIDS!!!!! GEEZ no matter how old ya all get,your all still a bunch of spoiled rotten KIDS......and I love all of you!!!!! Have a wonderful holiday season.....Spag,darlin I love all the shots!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thank you Diane, Spag, Mr. Marky, and Marlboromike,

I had a great time. Diane and Spag, thanks for puttng this event together.
Mr. Marky, thank you for the beautiful SKY ornament, and Marlboromike
thanks for the great food.

It was great to see everyone, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and
Happy Hanukkah.

Thanks Diane for the cookies, they were great. I only have one bag left.

Thanks again,

kspkauai:)

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
In the spirit of Chanakah and Christmas...Teresa & I are putting on a show. We r not fighting...we have been on the phone all night laughing....Now, Mr. Marky, u do not send T her ornament. She has been a BAD BAD BOOP. There !

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Yahoo
Santa has arrived...... Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yes I did see Betty Boop on the back of the ornament. I knew you wouldn't forget me.:thumbs: The car ornaments came out wonderful, just like you.

See MM I told you I wasn't getting coal.... Your not a jerk anymore either. :D

ChiliSKY..... Yes we are all a bunch of spoiled rotten kids, who don't want to grow up. LOL and and I love you too.!!!! Merry Christmas to you too. T.

ugh.... I need to get to bed.... Good night again:willy:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
In the spirit of Chanakah and Christmas...Teresa & I are putting on a show. We r not fighting...we have been on the phone all night laughing....Now, Mr. Marky, u do not send T her ornament. She has been a BAD BAD BOOP. There !

Are you kidding ????? Me and MM are just having fun.... Since Jayman has disappeared... who else can I have fun with? It gets so boring if we can't have a little fun around here. :rolleyes:

Ugh.... If I don't get one, I'll be whining and whining and you'll be sorry.... I know where you leave and in 2 weeks I'll be at your house and then you'll see me pouting. T.

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
Ugh.... If I don't get one, I'll be whining and whining and you'll be sorry.... I know where you leave and in 2 weeks I'll be at your house and then you'll see me pouting. T.

The grammar police...I know where u LEAVE>>>LIVE. :nono: Tooth Fairy will leave a dictionary ONLY.

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
A Funny thing happened on my way down.......
[/IMG]

That photo is so last year:willy::willy::willy:

Sorry, Winston and I did not make it

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
NO fighting this close to X-mas or it's coal for everybody. Of cause that was the back of your oranment u did see there. Everyone who didn't make it will get there's, if they can send me a pre-addressed envelope. My address is:

Mark Salomon
80-17 62nd St.
Glendale,NY 11385

Sky 07
Xmicro Senoir
Xmicro Redline
Justmike
XSKYTED
Ahnuld
Tailhooker
Boosted wicked
Pacecar
Luv2BGrrl
Willie52
Solli4me
Smartin
SteveSky67
Tarantula Sky
Morfious
Slicer
tyler07
The Fred

If u guys can slip a piece of paper inside with your Forum name that would be great. Seeing as how I don't know most of u by real name.
Done! And thanks so much! :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Mr. Markey..... I sent ya a present too..... Merry Christmas. Hugs T. and Miss Betty Boop

·
Registered
6,169 Posts

Mark Salomon
80-17 62nd St.
Glendale,NY 11385

Sky 07
Xmicro Senoir
Xmicro Redline
Justmike
XSKYTED
Ahnuld
Tailhooker
Boosted wicked
Pacecar
Luv2BGrrl
Willie52
Solli4me
Smartin
SteveSky67
Tarantula Sky
Morfious
Slicer
tyler07
The Fred

Thanks Marky, Yeah, I forgot I had a wedding to go to that day, Poor Guy, he doesn't know what he got himself into...:lol: I will send one next week...

·
Registered
95 Posts
OK guys i just updated the list. And sorry Skydriving I forget to put u down the first time. But I do have a ornament for u.

Also here r the ones I sent out today.

Sky 07
Smartin
The Fred
XSKYTED

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Did Teresa send u her tooth??
Shhhh Yes I did..... with a note asking for something special. :D T.

Are you coming to CT for our Christmas lights. Ugh.... I know the answer already. :rolleyes::banghead: T.

241 - 260 of 283 Posts