Saturn Sky Forum banner

261 - 280 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
OK guys i just updated the list. And sorry Skydriving I forget to put u down the first time. But I do have a ornament for u.

Also here r the ones I sent out today.

Sky 07
Smartin
The Fred
XSKYTED
Yahoo!!!! I am on top.... :D
I can't wait to have mind. Thank you so much. I just luv ya... hugs T.

·
Registered
9 Posts
NO fighting this close to X-mas or it's coal for everybody. Of cause that was the back of your oranment u did see there. Everyone who didn't make it will get there's, if they can send me a pre-addressed envelope. My address is:

Mark Salomon
80-17 62nd St.
Glendale,NY 11385

Here's the list of who's ornaments I have:

Xmicro Senoir
Xmicro Redline
Justmike
Ahnuld
Tailhooker
Boosted wicked
Pacecar
Luv2BGrrl
Willie52
Solli4me
SteveSky67
Tarantula Sky
Morfious
Slicer
tyler07
Skydriving

If u guys can slip a piece of paper inside with your Forum name that would be great. Seeing as how I don't know most of u by real name.

Mark, Wow!
What an unexpected surprise. I'll be sure to get that in the mail very soon.

Sorry I missed the festivities. Our roads were covered and dangerous for all but 4WD. Next time!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I just had to look at mind one more time.... Just awesome. T.

·
Registered
14 Posts
OK guys i just updated the list. And sorry Skydriving I forget to put u down the first time. But I do have a ornament for u.

Also here r the ones I sent out today.

Sky 07
Smartin
The Fred
XSKYTED
Mr. Marky, you made my day! I was sad when I wasn't on the list at first, but I didn't want to ask. I smile every time I see that tree with those awesome ornaments on it. You're great!!

I'll definitely be getting that envelope in the mail pronto. Thanks!!

I'm really sad we didn't get to make it out on Saturday. I was really looking forward to meeting everybody but I'm awful at driving in the snow in any car...which makes driving my Sky in the snow terrifying! :ack:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wait to u get it "T". The pic doesn't do them justice. And that little extra special thing I stuck in there with it...well u can tell/show everyone when u get it.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Mr. Marky, that tree is awesome! You are so sweet to have done this for everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't attend last week but I'll mail my envelope off to you on Monday. Thanks so much!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
For those in the area who want to see more lights...

Longwood Gardens is only 1.2 miles from where we ate dinner! Just make sure to purchase your tickets in advance on their website and plan on spending many hours there - the place is as beautiful as ever...

I have a yearly pass, so I stopped at Longwood for about an hour tonight to get a few quick pics...

(If you have a fast internet connection - click the HD button on the bottom of the video once it starts)

I plan to head back again to spend more time as soon as the new year starts up - all are welcome to join in!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts

Longwood Gardens is only 1.2 miles from where we ate dinner! Just make sure to purchase your tickets in advance on their website and plan on spending many hours there - the place is as beautiful as ever...

I have a yearly pass, so I stopped at Longwood for about an hour tonight to get a few quick pics...

(If you have a fast internet connection - click the HD button on the bottom of the video once it starts)

I plan to head back again to spend more time as soon as the new year starts up - all are welcome to join in!

Great job with the pics... no camera is awesome.
The interior shots... did you use the flash? They didnt look washed out... lighting was very good.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Wait to u get it "T". The pic doesn't do them justice. And that little extra special thing I stuck in there with it...well u can tell/show everyone when u get it.
Good morning MR.MARKY. :)
Thank you so much for the ornaments. They are awesome. I tried to take pictures last night and they came out awful because of the flash. I will take some today and post them. They are so cute. I love Betty Boop and all her bling bling. Her shoes are great too. BTW...I am glad she isn't flat chested either :D

Now I have a few things to put on my own Christmas tree. 27 Rings found some Betty Boop ornament and gave them to me last night. I am so blessed to have so many thoughtful friends. Bigs hugs. T.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Yahoo.... I opened another photobucket account. Now I can save lots and lots of pictures, so I can post more pictures.:)

Mr Marky.... Check out my video. I started it with the ornaments. SNEKR Xmas Holiday Lights on Vimeo

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Mr. Marky does GREAT work..that stocking is fantastic....maybe he can take your picture and superimpose it on BETTY...that would look terrific.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Mr. Marky does GREAT work..that stocking is fantastic....maybe he can take your picture and superimpose it on BETTY...that would look terrific.
I like this idea.... T.

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Just watched the extraordinary collage...it turned out great...but I believe it should be moved to the FRONTIER....BB & YOU...kissing?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Got mine! It's fantastic! Thanks, Mr. Marky!!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Mr. Marky...Jeff and I got ours...thank you!! It is front and center on the tree!!!! They are really cute!! Great job!!!
Karen

·
Registered
564 Posts

Spag-
GREAT video!!! So great we are headed to Longwood this Saturday!!!!:D
Can't wait to see it all in person!!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
mr marky i sent it but musta wrote it wrong it came back lol. any way i just had a min and made up a new one and will be mailing it out tomorrow to you. I labeled it sky roadster on the back and the one inside i labeled boosted wicked on the back so you know. Thanks cant wait to see it.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Mr Marky,

Thanks I Love It :thumbs:
It was totally unexpected but I guess a certain little birdie dropped you a line on my behalf. :D

261 - 280 of 283 Posts