Saturn Skyline Forum banner

41 - 60 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Please include Jeff and I weather permitting...had to miss it last year.
Thanks,
Karen

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
so do we have a dinner place yet? or any ideas for food?

Well, choice number 1 couldn't accomodate us, as their party room was already booked for that night.

I now need to call choice number 2 and choice number 3 and see if either one of them can accomodate us.

Am working on it, and will let you all know when it is confirmed.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Glad to see your penciled in too willie im working on getting in touch with some local sols n sky by my way as we speak. Maybe depending on where im at in pa that day Either here or reading i might smell a Sol/sky Convoy lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
hahahahaha thats a great picture even got the guy next to him hahahaha
oh ya he got the guy next him alright ....and the guy behind him ....and a small child who will have a fear of chocolate milk the rest of her life unless she has a life vest on :willy:....

Good times!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well, choice number 1 couldn't accomodate us, as their party room was already booked for that night.

I now need to call choice number 2 and choice number 3 and see if either one of them can accomodate us.

Am working on it, and will let you all know when it is confirmed.
Did choice number one involve the New Piggy Bowl?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Did choice number one involve the New Piggy Bowl?
Actually choice number 2 is the new Piggy Bowl, but I just haven't had time to call them and ask if they are willing to accomodate a group of 40 people for dinner on a Saturday night.

Believe me, it is actually a pretty difficult thing to get a restaurant that can (a) hold 40 people along with their regular dinner crowd and (b) get them to set aside that many tables with no cash upfront to secure the reservation.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Pencil Amy and I in for this one also. We're only about 10 miles from Herr's now that we moved so not many reasons we can miss this one.

41 - 60 of 283 Posts