Saturn Sky Forum banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Different wheel sizes

If you check out post 120 & 121, you will see three different wheel sizes.
The black Solstice has 18" stock wheels, the yellow Solstice (mine), has 19" wheels, and the Sky has 20" wheels.
I believe the black Solstice and the Sky have stock suspension. My yellow Solstice has HKS coilovers set at the highest setting (no need to do a new wheel alighnment).
We had a GREAT run, despite the crappy weather.
Best regards,
Todd Schrack aka Tailhooker

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
If you check out post 120 & 121, you will see three different wheel sizes.
The black Solstice has 18" stock wheels, the yellow Solstice (mine), has 19" wheels, and the Sky has 20" wheels.
I believe the black Solstice and the Sky have stock suspension. My yellow Solstice has HKS coilovers set at the highest setting (no need to do a new wheel alighnment).
We had a GREAT run, despite the crappy weather.
Best regards,
Todd Schrack aka Tailhooker
Who the heck is the Tail Hooker??? Oh dear..... Did I meet ya this week-end??? :willy::willy: T.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
T, Tailhooker is all one word. When you put a space in between it attracts a rather seedy element to the thread!

(Tall gentleman, usually sporting a ballcap and aviator glasses. :thumbs:)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
T, Tailhooker is all one word. When you put a space in between it attracts a rather seedy element to the thread!

(Tall gentleman, usually sporting a ballcap and aviator glasses. :thumbs:)

Oh dear..... It's tough being so blonde.... :lol: Tall hooker, Tail Hooker, Hooked on a Tail ugh.... Who is this person???? :D T.:)

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Borrowed a few pics from T and MMike...

Mixed them with my pics and a couple videos...

(note in the first pic that MMike takes... once he arrived at the car, the rest of us turned our backs to his camera!)

·
Registered
146 Posts

What . . . no Diana Krall?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

(note in the first pic that MMike takes... once he arrived at the car, the rest of us turned our backs to his camera!)

Nice job!!!!! I love the video. :thumbs: I just don't have the time to make a video, so I am so happy you did. Awesome. Lots of memories.... T.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My apologies

Ah........I'm Todd Schrack, aka Tailhooker. I spend most of my time on the Solstice and Kappaperformance sites. Lately, my new job prevents me from surfing during work, and there's not much time after work. I've been to last year's Buds & Blossoms run (that's my yellow GXP in last year's picture). Sky 07, I believe we met at 1st Sarge's mod meet over a year ago. I've been to the last two MECCA meets, was at the "last day" for the factory builders, and usually attend most of the Southern Maryland Mod Meets hosted by Joe - aka Deepbluegxp.

Oh....Tailhooker is the nickname of all former Naval Aviators who have landed and taken off from aircraft carriers, but for me that was long, long ago, in another galaxy.

I hope to see a lot of youse guys in the future.
Regards,
Todd

121 - 132 of 132 Posts