Saturn Sky Forum banner

201 - 220 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
My Photos: (7)
Send a message via AIM to SteveSky67 Send a message via MSN to SteveSky67 Send a message via Yahoo to SteveSky67

Current List of Attendees as of 4/25/09:

Stevesky67
Tammy48
Rainbowinthesky
Nomeand+1
XSKYTED +1 (maybe)
F.O.G.+1
GaryDn +1
Domer3001
CBGreenawalt+1
IslandHopper

7 Sky's
2 Solstices
14 members

·
Registered
500 Posts
"nomead" :thumbs: :rofl:

Hey, what are you laughing at :toetap::D
You asked why I was laughing - this is like #4 or so in this thread... :rofl: is this perhaps retribution for asking about a plan??? :eek:

np - just having fun :jester: see you at MeccaIII

My Photos: (7)
Send a message via AIM to SteveSky67 Send a message via MSN to SteveSky67 Send a message via Yahoo to SteveSky67

Current List of Attendees as of 4/25/09:

Stevesky67
Tammy48
Rainbowinthesky
Nomeand+1
XSKYTED +1 (maybe)
F.O.G.+1
GaryDn +1
Domer3001
CBGreenawalt+1
IslandHopper

7 Sky's
2 Solstices
14 members

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
"nomead" :thumbs: :rofl:

You asked why I was laughing - this is like #4 or so in this thread... :rofl: is this perhaps retribution for asking about a plan??? :eek:

np - just having fun :jester: see you at MeccaIII
Yeah, I was so tired I copied and pasted the first list I could find and it was the wrong one...:banghead::banghead::banghead:Again, I'm sorry and first Sam Adams is on me!! If I keep this up, I ma going to owe the entire group... Now, that Jeff (Islandhopper) might come, this is going to be an AWESOME! Time, not like Myrtle Beach, but just as good...:cheers:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Current List of Attendees as of 4/27/09 with Fixed spelling :rolleyes: :lol:

Stevesky67
Tammy48
Rainbowinthesky
Nomead+1
XSKYTED +1
F.O.G.+1
GaryDn +1
Domer3001
CBGreenawalt+1
IslandHopper

7 Sky's
2 Solstices
15 members

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cruise Night

Hi

For all of you coming to the Cape I want to invite you to a cruise night on Saturday held at Patriot Square Mall, Rte 134 in Dennis. The Cape Cod Classics Car Club holds regular Saturday night cruises there from May to September. It's open to all kinds of cars and guess what I am not only a member of this club with my Sky but this year I happen to be the VP. There a many events going on all summer as well as the cruise night, if anyone is interested they can check the web site, Welcome to Cape Cod Classics Car Club for a full events list.

Hope to see you guys

skyfun08:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Thread Bump

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #208

·
Registered
329 Posts
Really good, getting ready to buy a new solstice gxp 09 loaded. just waiting for some final numbers.

How are you doing

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Really good, getting ready to buy a new solstice gxp 09 loaded. just waiting for some final numbers.

How are you doing
What happened to the old one?? Getting the Coupe? What color?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Still have the old one. I just want to get one last new one before they go away. Most likely will trade it in since I dont want to sit on it trying to sell it.

No coupe for me, looks great I just dont like the idea of the hard top/soft top. with the softtop in the boot you have no storage. at least with ours you do have storage, we went on a 4 day trip top down all the way, it was great.

so I'm looking at a gxp loaded color Wicked, manual, just waiting for the final numbers :)

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Still have the old one. I just want to get one last new one before they go away. Most likely will trade it in since I dont want to sit on it trying to sell it.

No coupe for me, looks great I just dont like the idea of the hard top/soft top. with the softtop in the boot you have no storage. at least with ours you do have storage, we went on a 4 day trip top down all the way, it was great.

so I'm looking at a gxp loaded color Wicked, manual, just waiting for the final numbers :)
Very cool, can't wait to see it in Cape Cod :driving: :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Bump Thread!!!!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
good thing you keep bumping this, seems like things are very quiet here an at the solstice forum
Well with all the Mecca 3 threads I have to keep bumping this, which Is fine, it is a big event and it is coming up...but I don't know want this to get lost in the Final Frontier!...:cheers:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Or in a galaxy far, far away.......
Well since "star trek" is the hot thing now, I figure I would go with that one, BTW, the movie was better then I expected......Yeah, and I saw this one Trekkie sitting at his starfleet Table, trying to recruit members, he looked like a old biker guy, sort of like the two guitar players from ZZtop..What a nerd! :lol::lol::rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Steve, I'd like to get together with you at some point during MECCA to discuss this Cape Cod meet.
Sure, if we are hanging out in the parking lot of the Hotel after dinner Thursday or Friday, be sure to stop by for a COLD Corona!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey Steve maybe you could put the hotels that each person are staying at next to their name in the who is coming list. So it would help us to decide where to stay

oh yeah Bump

201 - 220 of 436 Posts