Saturn Sky Forum banner

221 - 240 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Hey Steve maybe you could put the hotels that each person are staying at next to their name in the who is coming list. So it would help us to decide where to stay

oh yeah Bump
I have no idea if anybody has made any reservations except me, I did however cancel my reservations at the Econo Lodge...:cheers:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
Steve, I'd like to get together with you at some point during MECCA to discuss this Cape Cod meet.
I hope I answered any questions you and good seeing you two again!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I did however cancel my reservations at the Econo Lodge...:cheers:
lol glad you got that done

I have done nothing with the hotel thing here. Been too busy. Have the new car and been driving it a lot. I got hit by a flying flaten soda can yesterday. I was so pissed when I seen it coming and could not get out of the way. Good news was it hit the clear bra and did put a mark in it. I was sweating that one out!!!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
lol glad you got that done

I have done nothing with the hotel thing here. Been too busy. Have the new car and been driving it a lot. I got hit by a flying flaten soda can yesterday. I was so pissed when I seen it coming and could not get out of the way. Good news was it hit the clear bra and did put a mark in it. I was sweating that one out!!!
Well, we have plenty of time, just don't wait till the last minute...well, I'm glad it hit the clear bra and not the actual paint....on the way home while getting on the AC Parkway, the car ran over something metal, i was freaking for a little while, looked at the bottom of the car and everything was OK...:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #227

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
I have a friend that has a place in Hyannis. So I'll probably stay there with the +1 and my favorite little doggy :)
How does the doggy like riding in the Sky?:confused:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
urrent List of Attendees as of 5/19/09 with Fixed spelling

Stevesky67 - Three Seasons Motel
Tammy48
Rainbowinthesky -Three Seasons Motel
Nomead+1
XSKYTED +1 (maybe)
F.O.G.+1 - Friends House
GaryDn +1
Domer3001
CBGreenawalt+1
IslandHopper (maybe)

7 Sky's
2 Solstices
15 members

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
thanks for the update and hotel info
sure no problem...make sure you post pictures of your new ride....and yes you can hijack here I'm not going to get upset about it....:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
Bump Thread....Each week I have to bump this thread since there are still Mecca Threads going on...:banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
I uploaded some to my profile but there are waiting approval. :(

here are a couple while we wait

Very Nice Ride!!!!! Congrats and Best of Luck with it!:cheers:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #237
Doggy loves the Sky. She likes to ride in anything really....all 7 pounds of her
Are you bringing her to the meet?

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #239

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yea, we will most likely bring her with us to the meet. We take her every where. Shes comming with us to our house in Myrtle Beach June 2nd to the 6th. She loves to fly too!

221 - 240 of 436 Posts