Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 60 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
FYI...there is an Econo-lodge that doesn't look too shabby for $59/night...looked into a couple B and B's and although great are about $250/nite.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
FYI...there is an Econo-lodge that doesn't look too shabby for $59/night...looked into a couple B and B's and although great are about $250/nite.
Wow, that is funny! The first time I took the +1 we stayed there....it was OK, but we had a corner room....Yeah B & B's are really expensive, especially around the Holidays....Tammy said that she would look around the cape for places....:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
OK, so they must have updated there rooms, because the one we had looked very dingy.....also, i checked on the Federal Govt. Rate and it was $59+, but that is reserved for only people on official Govt business, does this mean I have to wear my uniform while I'm on vacation....:rolleyes:....I checked the AAA rate and it was $89 or something like that....I will keep checking...175 Days :woo:!!!

NO :nono:JOKES ON THIS PICTURE EITHER!!!:YOU HEAR THAT JAYMAN!:nono::lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I will look for more places when I get home but we must decide soon s it is a holiday weekend

·
Registered
259 Posts
The wife and I will be getting back from Vegas the week before. So we are going to go at least for a day. Hopefully 2 days with 1 over night.:cheers:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
...hey dude...i wanna' go to:thumbs:...nahhh...i'll probably just get in the way:eek::lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
500 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
The wife and I will be getting back from Vegas the week before. So we are going to go at least for a day. Hopefully 2 days with 1 over night.:cheers:

glad you can make it :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
5 cars and 8 people: nomead+1 :thumbs:
First I want to say Greetings from our Nations capital, Washington D.C.........Also, sorry for the mistake
Stevesky67
Tammy48
Rainbowinthesky
Nomeand+1
XSKYTED +1
F.O.G.

·
Registered
329 Posts
My wife and I are interested. is the date and place confirmed?

not sure if you will want one solstice in the party

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Accomidations

We need to make a decision on the accommodations soon, since it is a Holiday Weekend, it will be booked up fast......Howard Johnson's and the Econo Lodge are two places some that are interested in....Please leave your preference as soon as possible....I have no preference on which place as long as it is clean and has Wi-Fi....ThankS!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
500 Posts
First I want to say Greetings from our Nations capital, Washington D.C.........Also, sorry for the mistake
Stevesky67
Tammy48
Rainbowinthesky
Nomead+1
XSKYTED +1
F.O.G.
No problem. we are looking forward to a meet in my back yard. The cape is a great place - this should be a blast!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
No problem. we are looking forward to a meet in my back yard. The cape is a great place - this should be a blast!
That's cool, The cape beats out the Jersey Sludge Shore anytime..of course it is going to be a blast, we have great people coming!!! We just need to get a final place for accommodations ..:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Current Attendees

Here is an update list of Attendees and yes folks we have our first SOLSTICE, not let's see if they can keep up with us:lol: J/K Welcome Aboard!!

Stevesky67
Tammy48
Rainbowinthesky
Nomeand+1
XSKYTED +1
F.O.G.
GaryDn +1

5 Sky's
1 Solstice
10 Attendees
1 BIG :party:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I'm surpised no other members from the Solstice forum are coming. Oh well

I just bumped that post too.
I just think they are afraid...:D Hey, give it time it is still a while away...someone at the Washington, DC parade expressed interest and she owns a Solstice:cheers:

41 - 60 of 436 Posts