Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 418 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm not sure but I think I remember Great Adventure doing holiday lights in the past. May be another option to look into.
I contacted Great Adventure.

Unfortunately, they won't be doing a Holiday Lights display this year. :(

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Cross-post from the Solstice side:

Dengel: there is also longwood gardens out on us 1 in Pa. they always put on a great display! just another option.

08 Deep GXP
tazz, do they have a drive-thru display or just the display on the grounds that you can walk through? I am looking for a drive-through display so that we can all put our tops down in the freezing cold weather and look like crazy-folk! :lol:

We did go to Longwood Gardens last year (Spag's Piggy Bowl Run?) and I only recall the walk-through lights display. It is very beautiful - perhaps Spag will do his annual Piggy Bowl Run and we can do Longwood Gardens then.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Sorry, SteveSky, but as the organizer of this event for the third year in a row, I must confirm Spag's declaration. :jester:

It is required that all Kappa's participating in the Holiday Lights Drive must drive through the display with tops down. Remember to wear a warm coat, hat and gloves! :thumbs:

And don't worry, there will be plenty of folks there to show you how it is done.

That is fine with me....hey, can't say I didn't try....:lol: In hope a Hardtop Sky comes out soon....:D Now where did i put that superglue...:confused: Emd of Line

·
Registered
535 Posts
Sorry, SteveSky, but as the organizer of this event for the third year in a row, I must confirm Spag's declaration. :jester:

It is required that all Kappa's participating in the Holiday Lights Drive must drive through the display with tops down. Remember to wear a warm coat, hat and gloves! :thumbs:

And don't worry, there will be plenty of folks there to show you how it is done.

Diane,
Add Pat and me to the list, I included a few shots from our trip to Allentown to prove we're a hardy bunch, remember our attempt at making a "Star of Bethlehem" with our cars? , I also threw one in of Steve from one of our Winter Piggy Bowl runs!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Diane,
Add Pat and me to the list, I included a few shots from our trip to Allentown to prove we're a hardy bunch, remember our attempt at making a "Star of Bethlehem" with our cars? , I also threw one in of Steve from one of our Winter Piggy Bowl runs!
Nice picture, sort of Sky's of the Round Table...End of Line

·
Registered
191 Posts
Holiday Lights & Cheer~

Hey! We're in again this year!!! It's time for Al & I to find our Santa Hats!

Diane, I don't know if Longwood Gardens will let us back this year after our taking over the singing in the conservatory!!:lol::lol: We had a little too much cheer that day:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Hey! We're in again this year!!! It's time for Al & I to find our Santa Hats!

Diane, I don't know if Longwood Gardens will let us back this year after our taking over the singing in the conservatory!!:lol::lol: We had a little too much cheer that day:cheers:
That was fun - but we really did kind of stick out that day!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
OMG!!!:eek: I am guessing you were singing in the one picture, I have to break out my U.S. Mail Santa hat.....Also, on the bridge, is that Just Mike???.....And REED, :wtf: is with those ears....:lol: End of Line

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Steve, I'll happily put your top down for you whenever you'd like. Be sure to bring a hat! :D
Reed, :sorry:I don't think i'm your type...I'll bring my NRA hat..:thumbs:.:lol: How about that, hey that rhymes...End of Line

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
:confused: Why would you be sorry about that? I'm not! :lol:

:eek: I guess I should leave my fur trooper hat at home!

The funny part is I wear that hat to work everyday....I leave it at the office and then change back to it as i leave for home......End of Line

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Put me down as a YES!!!!! Sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of holiday spirit. :thumbs: T.
It there is a BIG Azz Snow storm I will not be going. Yuck I hate saying that four letter word. :nono:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Now that is alot of Santa's in one room..is that an elf in the back??? End of Line

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
It there is a BIG Azz Snow storm I will not be going.

I hate snow too, but that is more $$$$ in my pocket due to OT and I sure can use it for all the Mods i am doing this winter for the Spring/Summer Car show season...:thumbs: but yeah, that would su** .. ..End of Line

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Holiday Party at the Piggy Bowl...but I am not driving down to Hershy Park....that is far.
Do I have to bring out Wimpy again.
:lol:

My vote is still Hershey Park :thumbs:

21 - 40 of 418 Posts