Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
OK...May 14, 1944...and no, I am not considered a BABY BOOMER....[/QUOTE

Ah another May birthday. Cool...... Hey you're Looking good for a old man....:D Just kidding about the old man. Hugs

May 11, 19(something)
Alright!! We got the taurus covered! I am first day, you are last! Great company to be in!

Hugs!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
January 17th.

Kid Rock,
Jim Carrey,
Muhammad Ali,
Andy Kaufmann,
Al Capone,
and Ben Franklin also on my Birthday.

Now tell me that list doesnt describe me!

Also... Sussana Hoffs of the Bangles. And speaking of Bangles, boy wouldnt I like too...

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
January 17th.

Jim Carrey
Andy Kaufmann
And Jim Carrey played Andy Kaufmann in Man on the Moon...what a coinidence...End of Line

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Hold a second, Why is Lisa on the list, she doesn't own a Sky?:confused::D End of Line

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
WOW, december looks like a busy month with November coming in second, nobody in March..Fascinating End of Line

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Hold a second, Why is Lisa on the list, she doesn't own a Sky?:confused::D End of Line
Neither does Antonio!
And come to think of it... neither do dengle, solli, morFious, JustMike and and the list goes on and on and on...

As long as you are a MASSC member in your heart - you are included!

Sniff... sniff... There is so much abundant love here!! It can be overwhelming at times!!!

Have I ever told ya that I love you guys... alla ya...

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

hehehe - Pass me another martini!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
WOW, december looks like a busy month with November coming in second, nobody in March..Fascinating End of Line
please excuse the non sequitur.

Steve... was in the halloween store tonight.

Bad news.... Star Wars costumes are NOT selling this year. They gave them a lot of space, and the racks were mostly filled... and the costumes were being discounted.

Good news is... the "Hustler Costume Collection" seemed to be selling very well.... and honestly, wouldnt we all prefer to see the "Naughty Nurse" at the local Halloween party instead of "Yoda"

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Birth day thread.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
please excuse the non sequitur.

Steve... was in the halloween store tonight.

Bad news.... Star Wars costumes are NOT selling this year. They gave them a lot of space, and the racks were mostly filled... and the costumes were being discounted.

Good news is... the "Hustler Costume Collection" seemed to be selling very well.... and honestly, wouldnt we all prefer to see the "Naughty Nurse" at the local Halloween party instead of "Yoda"
Hey, can't have the #1 costume every year and besides, I think we will see a lot of Jokers from "The Dark Knight" this year...But, I rather see Jessica Alba in nothing... :drool: End of Line

Attachments

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Steve...don't let all the Star Wars haters bring you down....you just keep rockin' in the free world brother:lol::thumbs:...sorry about the pic...your mom gave it to me:D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Steve...don't let all the Star Wars haters bring you down....you just keep rockin' in the free world brother:lol::thumbs:...sorry about the pic...your mom gave it to me:D
I'll have to thank her next time I see her...:thumbs: End of Line

·
Registered
211 Posts
Touche`

Neither does Antonio!
And come to think of it... neither do dengle, solli, morFious, JustMike and and the list goes on and on and on...

As long as you are a MASSC member in your heart - you are included!

Sniff... sniff... There is so much abundant love here!! It can be overwhelming at times!!!

Have I ever told ya that I love you guys... alla ya...

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

hehehe - Pass me another martini!
I'll drink to that! :cheers: We will have to go to Rossi's if you are ever up my way, they make a mean expresso martini!!! :yesnod:

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.