Saturn Sky Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Lets make a list of our MASSC friend's birthdays, so that we can be sure to acknowledge their special day when we get together! :party:

IF you would like your MASSC friends to know your birthday so that you may be honored, spoofed, ridiculed, etc. at a MASSC event taking place on or near your birthday, post the date here in this thread. (Feel free to leave the year out if you don't want to give away your age.)

I will maintain a master list here in Post # 1 of this thread so that the list is easy to read and access.

MASSC BIRTHDAYS

JANUARY
7 - willie52
17 - Ahnuld

FEBRUARY
5 - Kat (mrs. Drgolf)

MARCH

APRIL
3 - Bill Solt
18 - Drgolf
21 - Luv2BGrrl
30 - xmicro Redline

MAY
11 - SKY 07
13 - 07BLUESTONE
14 - marlboromike (1944)
23 - SkyBaby

JUNE
24 - Catch me if you can
28 - Morfious

JULY

AUGUST
9 - 1sgt

SEPTEMBER
14 - SKYMAN-CT

OCTOBER
3 - SteveSky67
4 - sworthit
12 - kwayne (1953)

NOVEMBER
7 - reedred
9 - dengel
17 - SkyhighNY
19 - Rainbow in the Sky
22 - maxblast

DECEMBER
3 - solli4me
5 - kennysabarese (1980)
10 - Judy (mrs. jerzedvil) (1950)
28 - Spag
28 - xmicro Senior (1935)
29 - jerzedvil (1950)
This is great. I hope more members post. I can't wait to print it so I have a copy. dengel great idea!:thumbs: hugs T.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Wow, nobody in March or July.......End of Line

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
I think Tamay48 was saying she is July 17th.

nanoo nanoo
Just checked, guess the list wasn't updated and I just talked to her today on the phone, she has a NEW SURPRISE that I only know about, or maybe not...Sorry Tamay..:cryin:.:sorry:..End of Line

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Mine is the same as the anniversary day of Operation Overlord, June 6

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Is someone going to update the list.... Ugh.... I don't feel like it. :D I want to print a copy if everyone is done posting. Hmmm... T.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
I might have to grab some of these numbers for the Mega Millions Lottery....:thumbs: Life is Great!

·
Registered
56 Posts
June 30, 1943 older than most.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.