Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last year some of the members got together for a Drive-In Double Feature, and since there is a new film coming out with a Solstice and also features the Wind Restrictor....

Sunday, April 5th 2009
AMC Loews - New Brunswick, NJ
Time: TBD - Early Show - Brunch After

Movie First/Kappa "Car Show" in Parking Lot:willy:

Come One...Come All

Please post to this thread, If attending.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good, Steve!
Hey, I hope we all can do it at the drive- in instead of the indoor theater, I think that would be more fun and I mean watch the movie, :D...ahhh... Dust on the Sky.... :D

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I'm down.....But I think it will be too cold for a Drive-In....Besides for a Good Movie you want to be comfortable:cool:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm down.....But I think it will be too cold for a Drive-In....Besides for a Good Movie you want to be comfortable:cool:
Your right, it will be a little chilly,but that is what blankets are for:D, but no matter at the drive-in or theater it should be a good movie....it does feature most of the original cast.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Think:toetap::huh:LEG ROOM

Mr. 6'3 in a SKY:rofl::willy:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Drive-In Pictures

Heare are some photos taken:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank goodness! That drive-in is pretty far from my house- way too far to drive after an orgy!
You are too funny Reed!:lol::thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So, I was thinking instead of the Drive-IN....how about seeing it in a regular movie theater....say in Woodbridge, NJ:confused:....say on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon?..then a lunch/early dinner? Anybody?

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, I checked the theaters in Woodbride and the only one that they have is in the Menlo Park Mall, so this might have to be moved to Union, there is a Lowes or it might be called AMC now with a huge parking lot and plenty of restaurants on Rt.22 and I'm sure I can come up with something to do afterwords...

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I have never been there...but I'm sure that can be an option too, the movie is still a month and half away..:thumbs:
Yeah, I've never been to the Union one. I was just thinking about it cuz you originally mentioned Woodbridge and New Brunswick isn't too far from there.

I guess once it gets closer and you see who all will be coming, you can pick a good central location.

It should be a fun time, wherever we end up! :D

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I've never been to the Union one.
! :D
Actually,the theater is in Mountainside which is right after Union on Rt.22W.. I used to see many movies there with my friends, and it is a AMC/Lowes as well....well see what happens still early to tell...

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Should we see it on Saturday, April 4th or Sunday Afternoon April 5th???
I will try to shoot for Saturday afternoon, will check the calender at work when I go in tomorrow...:thumbs:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Route 22 is like a parking lot especially on the weekend. I was up there 2 Saturdays ago around 4:30-6:00 and what a nightmare.Bumper to bumper. New Brunswick would be alot easier.

1 - 20 of 209 Posts