181 - 200 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Awesome Pics!

So how was the movie?

Ken, is the car Ok?
Hey, we could have used a white car today..we had the Red...and Blue... :patriot: Thanks for the compliment on the pictures, the +1 took them.....The movie was very good, maybe better then the original...I said to Lisa after a certain race in the movie "American Muscle Beats ricers"....then one of the actors says "muscle beats imports" or something like that, i was damn close!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Same Shot Different Angles:

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
Joe and Toni, nice meeting you. Hope to see y'all again soon.

Ernesto, good seeing you again. Seems whenever there is a movie involved, you seem to show up. Hope you can make it to The Transformers movie.

Tammy, ah, I see you all of the time it seems. :lol: But glad you were able to find the energy to meet up with us again this afternoon. Sorry you had to leave early.

And I have to tell you, I think this movie was better than the original. Although my beloved Grand National didn't last long in the hands of Dom, at least it went out in grand style. And the '70 Chevelle went out with a bang, too. Not much face time for the Kappas, I think between all of us we spotted one in 3 different scenes. Dom didn't drive any of them, thank goodness, since he had a tendency to destroy nice cars.

And there is one lesson to be learned from this movie...American muscle beats imports every time!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I was able to take only two pics when batts died:banghead:

Oh well I had a good time:thumbs: we should do it again, but next time lets have some:driving:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Well, i get to guy's house that has the lift - car to short an too low to get on lift :cryin:
then I drove off the ramps while backing up denting rocker panels :banghead:
then after getting tranny fliud replaced & backbone brace installed decided to do oil & filter -
:banghead: el stupido forgot to put drain plug in BEFORE adding new oil, 5 qts in the dump :brentil:

Some days it just doesn't pay ......:willy: :mad: :brentil: :banghead:

:dunno: I love this car

I keed!

See, you should have gone to the movies with us. But at least you realized that you didn't put the drain plug back in before you started it up, that could have really ruined your day. Sorry about your rocker panels, though. How's it feeling with the backbone?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hey, steve, sorry for the late decision, but I wanted to wait until this morning to see how my back feels before deciding. While my back is getting better, I think a long drive in the car with a manual transmission is not the best idea for me right now.

So unfortunately, I'm not gonna make it today. You guys have a good time, and hopefully I'll see you at some more events really soon!
Sorry you couldn't make it, but yeah, that would have been a hard drive for you. Like Steve said, you were missed.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
I was able to take only two pics when batts died:banghead:

Oh well I had a good time:thumbs: we should do it again, but next time lets have some:driving:
That's OK Ernesto, my battery is always dying....:lol: I started a new thread for the Transformers 2 movie and as you can see, I promise you there will be a run after the we eat, hopefully It will be a saturday!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #190

I keed!

See, you should have gone to the movies with us. But at least you realized that you didn't put the drain plug back in before you started it up, that could have really ruined your day. Sorry about your rocker panels, though. How's it feeling with the backbone?
I'm sure the car will be OK!:cheers: I love that photo!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
No excuse! I don't have the same children that you don't have :confused:, yet I knew what it was. How I knew what it was, I dunno since I never really watch TV, but I knew.
I only tune into the movies I am interested in....and tune out the rest! If it is Rated G, it is not for me!:cheers::lol:

·
Registered
429 Posts

Watch the cars, I am left to. Inside movie theater others fun they are having. Hey, rice boy, sewing machine your car sounds like. Sad is your exhaust. The stupid is strong with you. Imports, American muscle beats!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #193

Watch the cars, I am left to. Inside movie theater others fun they are having. Hey, rice boy, sewing machine your car sounds like. Sad is your exhaust. The stupid is strong with you. Imports, American muscle beats!
You must excuse her, she needs to get out more... :glol:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
Yeah, it's not easy living in a house with at least 8 Yoda's, an R2-D2 trashcan, countless lightsabers, and a life size Han in Carbonite. Maybe I need to stop collecting this stuff and start collecting Domo's instead :confused:.
Just remember I gave you a BIG DOMO a few weeks ago, or did you forget that?:D

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #198

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
1)One of My favorite "mods" of my car, The King Penn Wind Restrictor
2)Tammy leaving in a "fast and furious"
3)Down to threes Kappa's ..Solstices out number the Sky's:banghead:
Steve, sorry I had to bail out:brentil: