2. Best Domestic - Other
3. People's Choice - Best Exterior
4. Best Domestic 1st Place

Congratulations Again...:brentil::cheers:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Last year some of the members got together for a Drive-In Double Feature, and since there is a new film coming out with a Solstice and also features the Wind Restrictor....

Sunday, April 5th 2009/12PM SHOWING
PLEASE COME EARLY SO WE CAN HANG OUT IN THE PARKING LOT FOR A WHILE
AMC Loews - New Brunswick, NJ
Time: TBD - Early Show - Brunch After

Movie First/Kappa "Car Show" in Parking Lot

Come One...Come All

Please post to this thread, If attending

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Hey, steve, sorry for the late decision, but I wanted to wait until this morning to see how my back feels before deciding. While my back is getting better, I think a long drive in the car with a manual transmission is not the best idea for me right now.

So unfortunately, I'm not gonna make it today. You guys have a good time, and hopefully I'll see you at some more events really soon!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Hey, steve, sorry for the late decision, but I wanted to wait until this morning to see how my back feels before deciding. While my back is getting better, I think a long drive in the car with a manual transmission is not the best idea for me right now.

So unfortunately, I'm not gonna make it today. You guys have a good time, and hopefully I'll see you at some more events really soon!
That's OK, Diane, I know you were not feeling well that is why I left it as a maybe.....Hope you are feeling better and YOU WERE MISSED!:cheers: Well, I'm planning a Transformers 2 Movie Meet, hope you can make that one!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Thank You

I wanted to Thank the members that came out this meet and It was a Great Time with Great People....

Joe and Toni, It was nice meeting you Joe, I hope you can make it to another outing and if you have any questions about the WR or anything, don't hesitate to call me, IM , e-mail.....and I hope you can make it to my car club meet on Fridays at Burger King in Forked River.

Tammy, Good seeing you again and after last night, congratulations on you trophies and sorry you had to leave early, but, like I told you " you go to do, what you got to do"'

Ernesto, Great seeing you again, I hope you can come out again and I promise after the next meet we will have a run :driving: I have your cell I want to ask you more about the strobes for my Sky..:thumbs:

Nice_Girl_In_The_Sky Thanks for coming out today, I have not seen you since January

RainbowintheSky, thanks for handling Yoda and the pictures!

Thanks again all.....I hope some of you can make it to the "Transformers " Movie Meet...:cheers:

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/massc-movie-transformers-2-june-27-june-28-a-30307/

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Pictures Coming Soon......:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Hey just got back home. I was nice to meet everyone. The movie was good also plus the weather was perfect! Joe and Toni
Wow, Joe that is funny, you taking a picture of Lisa taking a picture of me....now we are going to have to get both angles of the shot :lol:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
should've gone to movies

Well, i get to guy's house that has the lift - car to short an too low to get on lift :cryin:
then I drove off the ramps while backing up denting rocker panels :banghead:
then after getting tranny fliud replaced & backbone brace installed decided to do oil & filter -
:banghead: el stupido forgot to put drain plug in BEFORE adding new oil, 5 qts in the dump :brentil:

Some days it just doesn't pay ......:willy: :mad: :brentil: :banghead:

:dunno: I love this car

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Well, i get to guy's house that has the lift - car to short an too low to get on lift :cryin:
then I drove off the ramps while backing up denting rocker panels :banghead:
then after getting tranny fliud replaced & backbone brace installed decided to do oil & filter -
:banghead: el stupido forgot to put drain plug in BEFORE adding new oil, 5 qts in the dump :brentil:

Some days it just doesn't pay ......:willy: :mad: :brentil: :banghead:

:dunno: I love this car
Ken, I hope nothing too bad got damaged...I'm sure "wolverine" will be fine and speaking of "Wolverine" saw the trailer for the ne X-MEN movie coming our ..Looks great!!! That is a must see!...Oh, if you interested, 7-11 has "wolverine" cups when you buy a Slurpee, so far I have two out of three of them, gee..what a surprise....:lol:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
F&F4 is racking up the sales. :thumbs:
Number one movie with over $70mil this weekend so far
more than double the second place flick Monsters vs Aliens.
Monsters Vs. Aliens?..That is out this weekend?... I never heard of that movie? I hope it is not another "Aliens Vs Predator" movie, the other one stunk!!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Monsters Vs. Aliens?..That is out this weekend?... I never heard of that movie? I hope it is not another "Aliens Vs Predator" movie, the other one stunk!!
:lol: No, it is an animated children's movie. The superbowl commercial for it was a big deal - you could see it in 3-D if you had 3-D glasses. I guess the movie must be playing in 3-D too?

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
:lol: No, it is an animated children's movie. The superbowl commercial for it was a big deal - you could see it in 3-D if you had 3-D glasses. I guess the movie must be playing in 3-D too?
Gee, now I know why I didn't know about it, I don't have any kids..:yay:..:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Photo's of the "fast and furious" meet

1) Group Photo

2)"Aggressiva"

3)The four kappa's

Attachments

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
1)One of My favorite "mods" of my car, The King Penn Wind Restrictor :dthumbs:

2)Tammy leaving in a "fast and furious" was:lol:

3)Down to threes Kappa's ..Solstices out number the Sky's:banghead::D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
1...2 and 3 Another shot of the threes Kappa's

Attachments

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
1) Yoda "meditating" on Jessica

2)Yoda expressing how he feels about the King Penn Wind Restrictor

3)Yoda relaxing in front of the Wind Restrictor, "no, wind In my hair I don't feel"

Attachments

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
Three more WR/Yoda Photo's....

I like the second one, looking through the windshield through the WR...:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #180