Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I propose that we postpone this until next year, early June. Most of the route's second and third loops are impacted.

Unfortunately, I agree. :(

Sometime in the spring/early summer would be great. Just don't forget that the annual NASSM will be in late June, so we should definitely shoot for early June.

I would still love to be able to get together with the MASSC crowd sometime before Spring. So everyone keep you fingers crossed for a mild start to winter, and we can hopefully hold our Holiday Lights Dinner and Drive without Mother Nature spoiling yet another event. :thumbs:

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Can't we just meet at the Chatterbox for dinner and enjoy the car show there on Sept 17th?...or the Mexican restaurant and then go to the car show...either/or

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Can't we just meet at the Chatterbox for dinner and enjoy the car show there on Sept 17th?...or the Mexican restaurant and then go to the car show...either/or
Actually Mike, that is a really great idea!

I still have several coupons for the Chatterbox ($10 off per table), and it would be nice to see everyone one last time during the warm weather months. If the roads on the first leg of the run are clear, we can even do a short drive first if anyone is interested and then go to the Chatterbox for food and the car show.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Diane, I thought your coupons expired August 31st.

Anyway, I may or may not attend depending on the weather and other various things clamoring for my attention. I'm exhausted and it isn't from car fumes...

Let's look at dates for next year and nail it down. I'm good for June 2nd and the 9th. I really don't want to hold it too close to NASSM.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Diane, I thought your coupons expired August 31st.

Anyway, I may or may not attend depending on the weather and other various things clamoring for my attention. I'm exhausted and it isn't from car fumes...
I actually drove up there for lunch on Saturday, before the hurricane arrived.

I explained my situation to the manager regarding us having to reschedule our event due to Irene, and she extended the expiration dates on the coupons.

So we could still use them on the 17th if people were interested in getting together for a social meet and greet.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That's good! Office Depot did the same for me! :D

Mike, where do I get one of those?

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
( QUOTE) Mike, where do I get one of those?[/QUOTE]

A new sports bar opened up around the corner from me...real fancy. I am going to make a thread regarding a luncheon there for October...it is called the Fireside Grill & Bar...similiar to the Quaker Steak and Ale menu but more eclectic...is that a YUPPIE word..:lol: They even serve fried Oreos.

I'm off to AC...have a great weekend everyone.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Pat and I will be there if you guys decide to get together, It's almost in our (and your) backyard. (okay I'm exaggerating but you get the idea!)
Don't forget the offer to help when you work out the dates for the run.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
( QUOTE) Mike, where do I get one of those?

A new sports bar opened up around the corner from me...real fancy. I am going to make a thread regarding a luncheon there for October...it is called the Fireside Grill & Bar...similiar to the Quaker Steak and Ale menu but more eclectic...is that a YUPPIE word..:lol: They even serve fried Oreos.

I'm off to AC...have a great weekend everyone.
:seeya: Have fun!

·
Registered
209 Posts
i am in for run + dinner:cheers:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks Tom! Hopefully, I'll be able to spend some time hanging out... that would be nice.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts