181 - 200 of 237 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Camera Crew??

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

hehehe...
You just bumped Ernest and Skip- congrats! You're my number one friend!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Oh No!

Are you still accepting Standby's. Can you attend a tour same day outside of the group, in the mean time, put me on standby.

Darryl

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Are you still accepting Standby's. Can you attend a tour same day outside of the group, in the mean time, put me on standby.

Darryl
If you want to be considered then find the link in this thread a couple back and mail in the application.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
:seeya: <-- My "waver."

Damn! I wish I could get a "waiver" tho...

:glol:

·
Registered
357 Posts
JustMike - now that my guest has been arranged, I will be putting in tomorrow's mail (Thurs 4/5) a new updated waiver. Please let me know when you receive the new one and have gotten rid of the original one you got on 3/30. TIA!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
A question came up in a PM about sleeveless shirts and what did that include, so I checked and short sleeve shirts polos etc are fine. Sleeveless in this case would refer to tank tops and the like. Hope that helps and remember that all waivers must be postmarked by the 20th. So if you want to be considered then you had best get yours in the mail today. :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Waiver

I just put mine in the mail yesterday. You should be getting it soon.
Thanks again for everything.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Golden Tickets...

Wow I know this is going to make 2 to 4 of my fellow forum members very, very happy...

Flyinthesky and Red Line Love have to back out of the Plant Tour. First off we are 1 car ~Pandora~ but both of us are on the 100 list.

So I figure that opens 2 car spots and 4 body spots.

As you may or may not know (if you read my profile) we play APA Pool and have a regional tournament on the 19th and 20th for a trip to Vegas. We have a pretty good team so our chances are just about as good as anyone elses there but you have to play to win so we cannot join you all on what I imagine will be a great tour and day! :cuss:

Hopefully there will be another since there is so much interest and we can go on that one.

See you on some of the other runs this year!!:cheers: Enjoy the Tour!!!

RLL

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
Remember that all waivers must be postmarked by the 20th. So if you want to be considered then you had best get yours in the mail today!

·
Registered
17,453 Posts
I would like to advise the members that Mike is having a difficult job insuring that your applications are received timely. Remember it was difficult for him to arrange this tour and the legaleese GM wanted....so get your waivers in promptly...

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Hey Mike,

I know its alot of work, but are you or anyone letting us know that you recieved the waiver? I mailed mine out, just wanna make sure it got recieved.
Thanks. :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Hey Mike,

I know its alot of work, but are you or anyone letting us know that you recieved the waiver? I mailed mine out, just wanna make sure it got recieved.
Thanks. :thumbs:
Keep an eye on this thread. It hasn't been updated for a few days, but I'm sure he'll do it when he has a chance. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
OK got a couple of more waivers last night but you all are cutting it way close here ... I need to have all of them postmarked by the 20th that is next Friday for the calendar challenged among you.

I have to tell you all that I am really beginning to sweat this here. We can take a 100 cars and to this point I have just crossed the 1/2 way point with a week to go.

What are you waiting for? If you want to come to the plant tour down load the waiver from the link below, print it out and mail it today ....

Thanks!

Mike

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showpost.php?p=176968&postcount=90

·
Registered
994 Posts
You know, I agree with you. With all of the initial interest and people signing up, one would think they were serious and not taking spots from people who really want to go but couldn't get on the list. Come on people. If you're not serious, give up your spot.

181 - 200 of 237 Posts