Saturn Sky Forum banner

201 - 220 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I agree too. Sooo if you didn't make the list and are on stand-by and thought you wouldn't make it. Send in that waiver anyway. The way it looks right now, you'll be a shoo-in.

You've got nothing to lose but a stamp.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
All those that are on the wait list need to send theirs also... I did with the hopes of getting in by chance...

C'mon folks... Send in your waivers, if we don't get what we need to have, this may never happen again!!! :banghead:

BA...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Little cross site thread action ...

JustMike, I presume you have taken note of those of us who have posted that we are unable to attend. I would hope that you therefore selected replacements from the standby list.

I'm sure y'all will have an incredible meet. Have fun! :grouphug:

Just to make the point ... at this point there is no STANDBY LIST ... you want in I need a signed waiver postmarked by the 20th.
If I were to get more then 100 I'll sort it out from there :)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
My company is sending me to Miami that weekend so give my slot to the next person in line.
OK so let's try a diffierent approach...

Think your the person in line?

Good then mail you waiver in today ..... :D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Did you get it???

Mike - if I recall correctly at one point you published a list of who you received a waiver from, hate to ask this but can you update that list?

You should have received a waiver from me with my wife in the shotgun seat.

Once again, thanks for putting this together.

POST EDIT - Mike just call me a dumb4SS, I just found your waiver receipt update list on this forum --> http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13649

Thx.

R1chy

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #206

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
OK cause I am a really, really nice guy :D If you have not already done so download, print, and mail in your waiver on Monday ... sssshhhh just don't tell GM, OK? ;)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Whom cant we tell? ... i couldnt read that.... :D SkyBaby.... MY LIPS ARE SEALED...
:nono: They better be after you signed that waiver :devil: :willy: :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Sky Owner

Is it too late to get in on the tour? I have a redline that should go into production soon. Thought I might get a glimps of it being born...
Thanks for your time.
Mark

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Is it too late to get in on the tour? I have a redline that should go into production soon. Thought I might get a glimps of it being born...
Thanks for your time.
Mark
You have a PM!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
OK just a day or two more and some specific details will be forth coming about who is in what time group, where do we park and things like that. Just be patient .... I know it's hard but relax, breath deep and all will be right with the world :D

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #216

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
OK folks time for some updates on the details of the tour. Looks like Saturn and Pontiac are kicking in for lunch in the plant cafeteria so everyone will get a ticket for the daily lunch special. There will be some give a ways for folks from the marketing people as well as some display trucks from both Saturn and Pontiac. There will also be the opportunity to talk to some vehicle line executives and I know a few of you will have some specific questions.

Oh and you will want to bring some extra cash as GM will be raffling off some interesting items with the proceeds going to charity. Enough for now don't want to give away all the secrets!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
OK let's see how this works for a map of the area for the plant tour parking. Google Map Boxwood Road So after you click on that link then hit the button that says Satellite and you should now have a much better idea of where we are going to be on the 19th. That is Gate #4.

Also please remember to keep all discussions about this in the other thread ... http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32097

Thanks!

201 - 220 of 237 Posts