Saturn Sky Forum banner

61 - 80 of 237 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Hi guys/gals, I wish i could make it to this, but, lots to do with my tour. If i can, i will be there.... I just wanted to say thank you to all for supporting me in my KAPPAS COAST TO COAST TOUR, and being positive. If you havnt yet, please check out my thread on PETITION TO GM. THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. and feel free to give me ideas on my TENTATIVE ROUTE schedule, if you want to get up a group for a date not already down. I would love to have my ENTIRE SUMMER FILLED UP WITH SKYs. Stop by the website if you can. I am just learning , but I think it is ok. SkyBaby

BTW, I HAVE 2 DIE CAST SKYs.. A SILVER AND A BLACK..... ON MY DIECAST AUCTION THREAD, THERE ARE PICS. I am trying to earn some money or get sponsors for my TOUR. Thanks again.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Plant tour standby

I'm in. May is good for me. 3 weeks with the car in the garage. Have to start it up soon and take it around the block to round the tires.
Hey gang,

You can drop me form the stand by list. Just planned and booked a week's fly and drive to Co,Utah,Ariz,Calif. Wife has never been to the rockies. I want her to see Aspen, where I ski, and other sites. Will spend 2 days in Laughlin,Nv (small gambling mecca on the Colorado river) and then on to Calif to spend 3 days with old friends in Thousand Oaks. In between we will see grand canyon,zion nat'l park, and scenic bypass in southern utah.

Of course pictures will be posted when we return.
Bill

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
We need an official photographer...u r the best at this...I know we r not allowed to bring cameras inside..but outside.
i'm sure out of 100 people, there'll be WAY MORE pictures than you'll know what to do with, heh heh. I'll have my camera and take lots of video of everyone.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
We need an official photographer...u r the best at this...I know we r not allowed to bring cameras inside..but outside.
I gots some photo skillzs Mike!!! I just don'ts have a spotz on the Tour attendeezs... :hint: :hint: :eek: :brentil:

BA...

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
So who took Rick Tinley Park's place??? I on that darn waiting list, you know?!?!?! :D

BA...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
So who took Rick Tinley Park's place??? I on that darn waiting list, you know?!?!?! :D

BA...
You know what........I have a spot.....and I yet to have a passenger....:cheers: If it comes down to it, you can ride with me. Always wanted to meet ya, and I'll do what I can to help. We can meet near the plant and hop in my car.

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
There will be enough spots for 200 people...since one car fits 2...that's what is being worked out...Just Mike is working out the details..where to park all the cars. SKY SPY...remember, no cameras inside the plant...super SECRET

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
You know what........I have a spot.....and I yet to have a passenger....:cheers: If it comes down to it, you can ride with me. Always wanted to meet ya, and I'll do what I can to help. We can meet near the plant and hop in my car.
Where do I park my car??? If we solve that... I take it!!! :thumbs: Hell, If I can't bring my SKY I can go there in my Demo!!! :D

So nice of you Antonio!!! :cheers:

Let me know!!! :thumbs:

BA...

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
I am sure u have seen us at the Wilmington Plant...well around the corner is a large parking area where we shall park...here r some pics...there appears to be a data base error on the sky forum...cannot upload pics...will try.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
ARGH!!! :banghead: :brentil: :mad: :nono:

I need to know ahead of time so that I can ask for the day off at work and stay overnight!!!

I need some help here guys!!! :confused: :eek:

BA...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
ARGH!!! :banghead: :brentil: :mad: :nono:

I need to know ahead of time so that I can ask for the day off at work and stay overnight!!!

I need some help here guys!!! :confused: :eek:

BA...
Don't stress over it. If you'll want to go even if you can't take your car to the actual event, I'd say go ahead and ask for the time off. Even if Antonio bags on you, :lol: I'm sure someone will be more than happy to let you ride along. I'd offer, but I think I may already have a passenger.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have room for someone...

My husband isn't going so someone can come with me (are we allowed to bring one person with our spot?). First one to respond wins - No psychos, molesters or robbers, please!!! I know karate and have a gun permit!!!!

61 - 80 of 237 Posts