Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
So.....are we guessing Monday? (I almost feel like I'm the one waiting!)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Mayhem is headin home, arrived in Avon, IN at 1:30 PM today!!!!:willy: :willy: :thumbs: Union Pacific is bringin' her home!!!!:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :thumbs:
Did I hear ya say that Mayhem is sellin AVON. Now Ernest I don't know about a red blooded American car ta be sellin Avon. Unless it wants ta pay fer its gas ta come home to yall...Skip...Hehehe:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
CONGRATS !!!:cheers: :cheers:

I knew Sol Cruisins GXP was keeping Mahem company. Thats why I had him contact you.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Ernest, I think Saturn just wanted Mayhem to tour the US as a representative before finally ending up in Texas.

Shirley

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Mayhem is a party animal ... one wild turbo she is ....
:cool:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CONGRATS !!!:cheers: :cheers:

I knew Sol Cruisins GXP was keeping Mahem company. Thats why I had him contact you.
Mayhem is a mover, she barely stayed in Chicago 48 hrs:lol: The exciting thing is I have the rail car number and I can check her couple of times a day.
Deluke, if you want to give my spot to someone, it is okay, I can track her from here, I really apprecaite all you do for all of us, but Someone else could benefit from your help & kindness, and I will post regular progress on Mayhem.
For all practical purposes she has for the most part finished her Events.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ernest, Avon is a suburb of Indianapolis and I live just a 100 miles north. Sure would make a nice drive getting her home for you while I wait on my RL. Is the ability to track her making it better or worse? Have fun at the track tomorrow. Just wish I were down there to drive my Chili Pepper on it with you guys.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ernest, Avon is a suburb of Indianapolis and I live just a 100 miles north. Sure would make a nice drive getting her home for you while I wait on my RL. Is the ability to track her making it better or worse? Have fun at the track tomorrow. Just wish I were down there to drive my Chili Pepper on it with you guys.
It is actually more fun to track her on the railroad, because I can do it online all day long.:thumbs: Wish you could join us:thumbs:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Ernest, Ernest, Ernest,:D What are you gonna do with yourself being away from you computer not being able to track your SKY,,,,,,,, :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: Correction R/L SKY,:thumbs: while your with all your Sky buddies tomarrow??Just wondering??:crazy: I guess I could buy you a cervesa or two to calm your nerves. See ya in the morning.:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tomorrow is going to be a great day, up early, take Kathy to breakfast at Waffle House, drop her off and head for the dealer:willy: :willy: :willy: :D
I am really looking forward to meeting up with everyone tomorrow:thumbs:

·
Registered
900 Posts
You mean the AWFUL WAFFLE house right?:D , No just kidding.:jester: A great place to go when your sh&%$! face at 2am in the morning!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Been thier many of times.:) If I'm not mistaking, Iron Skillet is right thier by the Saturn dearlership?? My personal favorite. Though Waffle House is GOOD!:thumbs: :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts