Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mayhem arrived in Arlington at 3pm today. She is currently in a railyard at the Arlington GM Plant about a mile from the house. I did some recon work but conditions not good for favorable pictures. However I did notice an already loaded Chili Pepper Red SKY, Base not R/L. on one of the transports!!!!

Although she isn't officially in my driveway, she is at least in town. Now I am the mercy of the Raill Offload personnel. :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

Being HOt Ticket, as soon as she is offloaded she will be loaded and on her way to dealer, 5 miles away:thumbs: A 10n minute trip down SH360 to I20W.

Lets say I am very happy tonite, I think I will dress up as a hobo and crawl up beside her and sleep:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barring any unusal circumanstances, I should be cruisin by the weekend!!!!!

BTW I received verification from Wilmington Plant (Shipping Division) that Mayhem was definitely on the Railcar I have been tracking.:thumbs:

EVerything is in place, Insurance, downpayment(no trade in). JUst pick up Mayhem and drive off into the sunset!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats Ernest....we share the excitement with ya!:thumbs:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrads Ernest!!! Your baby is almost home.:cheers: The train did pretty good because I was thinking maybe thursday or friday. Are you driving Sky 1 to pick up Sky 2? If so take some cool pics of them together at the dealership:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
congrads ernest!!!:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Remember to put on clean overalls and a new shirt for tha pictures that Kathy is going to take of you. And trim that beard...Hehehe ..Skip....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Well your dream is about to become reality ...
The rest of us will still have to stand here and :drool:

Happy DREAMS tonight ...:thumbs:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Mayhem arrived in Arlington at 3pm today. She is currently in a .....................
Lets say I am very happy tonite, I think I will dress up as a hobo and crawl up beside her and sleep:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't forget to wash his/her underside (you never know where it's been and with whom) Mucho, congrats!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats, Ernest!

Love your idea about dressing up like a hobo! :lol: I can picture it!

Many happy miles! Enjoy the weeked - good weather to you!

:cheers: :cheers:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
GOODIE GOODIE ERNEST!!! Youre in the home stretch now!!!:willy: :willy:
I'm Sooooooooo EXCITIED FOR YOU!!!!!:willy: Dancing around for ya! :willy:
PICS PICS AND MORE PICS WHEN YOU GET HER HOME!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
CONGRATS ERNEST!!!:thumbs:

Pics please once you cool down!!:D

·
Registered
230 Posts
YIPPIE!!! Mayhem is almost home! Can't wait to see pictures.:D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Bring out the Champagne!!!:) :D :lol: :willy: :cheers: :cool:Congrats Ernest..:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts