Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update on my order KFFN2X EVT 4104 Bailment Invoice 8/14/06:thumbs: 04:41.57 Entered BARS
What the heck does BARS mean in the System Source? Any Ideas?

I hear that train a comin'!!!!!!!! :lol: :willy: :willy: :thumbs:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Silver Streak......

Hey Ernest, what kinda train did you put that R/L on?:D At the rate of speed that R/L is traveling, it's gonna make it to Texas before we can get our standard Sky here in the Carolinas.:willy: Glad to hear of your progress!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
Update on my order KFFN2X EVT 4104 Bailment Invoice 8/14/06:thumbs: 04:41.57 Entered BARS

It means tha dang car is off getting loaded at sum dang bar instead of catching tha train....Skip..Mayhem is already creating Mayhem....:lol: :lol: I heard that it dun whopped on two toyotas and was fixing on throwing sum nissan thru a winder...

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
:willy: Congratz Congratz AGAIN ERNEST!!:cheers:

Boy oh Boy the Saturn Gods are in your corner!!!

I just left a message at my Saturn Dealer's Salesmanager..I guess he got back in from vacation early! Lets hope he'll return my call ASAP and give me an update on our RL!...

Wooooowwee the excitement is building!:willy:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Sir Ski-up said:
It means tha dang car is off getting loaded at sum dang bar instead of catching tha train....Skip..Mayhem is already creating Mayhem....:lol: :lol: I heard that it dun whopped on two toyotas and was fixing on throwing sum nissan thru a winder...
Ernest the SKYmaster said:

Whassat Ernest? Ya need some kinda Bail or something for Mayhem cause he got loaded in a couple BARS? Whew... you better keep him locked up at night when he gets home, or you are gonna have your hands full!
:cheers:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Holey Kamoley! I dont have a clue about the BARS Mayhem is visiting but that bailment thingy is the legal terminology for handing the car over to somebody for safe keeping until which time they return it to its rightful owner. (can you say transport!)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
So here is the story so far, Mayhem had to bail out of jail for fighting in a bar with a Nissan and two Toyotas, missed the train to Texas, Now Ernest has dun called up the dogs to find MAYHEM without creating any more mayhem in the Northern states...Skip..ok Hound go get Two-Teeth and Fartblossom and yall go find MAYHEM an bring him on home ta Uncle Ernest house...:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts