Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Ernest said:
Sorry forum family but I guess I jumped the gun. Mayhem is bayed at Wilmington:rolleyes: Just got the word. But it's cool. I know I am one step closer than yesterday.:thumbs: My apologies!!!!!!!
Our cars have been following exactly the same path Ernest. Maybe i'll see some movement too. I did notice when i was there on tuesday that the rail yard area was thin on cars, guess they getting ready to load up the next shipment soon again.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Ernest! It's okay! You know, I had been driving my car for two weeks and the computer showed it still sitting in Wilmington. So you never know!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
No appology needed darling....:D

·
Registered
540 Posts
How AWESOME!!! wooo hoooo built, passed inspection, and ole Mayhem is just sitting around waiting for a ride home. Wont be long now! We are all on pins and needles waiting to the first handful of forum members to get a Redline. Now this stuff is why I log on here !!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Ernest said:
Sorry forum family but I guess I jumped the gun. Mayhem is bayed at Wilmington:rolleyes: Just got the word. But it's cool. I know I am one step closer than yesterday.:thumbs: My apologies!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, I am getting emotional about yours and Pitcoms cars. I can't imagine what it will be like when mine is born! You guys are so lucky. I feel like I am drooling everytime I look at a Sky! :drool:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Mine has made it to Lordstown but GM Canada can't tell me when it will be shipped to Vancouver. I had an interesting conversation with them yesterday and they are very frustrated that our US dealers and GM USA get more access then here in Canada. I asked for a printout of the car and she said she can't even do that. I will have to wait until the car arrives and then and only then if the information isn't what I want I can then pay to have a full disclosure done. Got to love the politics..... Can't wait to see pics of your REDLINE.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
skybright said:
I had an interesting conversation with them yesterday and they are very frustrated that our US dealers and GM USA get more access then here in Canada. I asked for a printout of the car and she said she can't even do that. I will have to wait until the car arrives and then and only then if the information isn't what I want I can then pay to have a full disclosure done.
Hmm teh funny thing is many US dealers are saying the same thing (other than the pay thing) -- Makes you wonder about what you are hearing???

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
What's funny is watching a car get Bayed like 8 times in 2 days. It'll cycle through codes like crazy. Can happen when they're moving them around in the lots for staging and moving to the shipping yards.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
brentil said:
What's funny is watching a car get Bayed like 8 times in 2 days. It'll cycle through codes like crazy. Can happen when they're moving them around in the lots for staging and moving to the shipping yards.
It is funny how many times it can get bayed. My dealer can't believe how alot of us Solstice people can track the cars. He said it's unbelievable what we know how to do. he tell me I should work for his dealership.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts