Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a call today from my sources on the current status of Mayhem, it is still 4b00 Bayed and the reason is it is going to one last final Quality Control Scrutiny. From the conversation I was informed that all R/L's are going thru this at this time, which means all are still in Wilmington. However thery are probably be out of QC anyday. NOTE: I ask if there was a problem with Mayhem, requiring it to be QC'd again and the answer was NO, they are just taking a longer time and doing a real thorough checking before ship, that's all. PitCom & InlineforaRedline, check with your dealer and visually see that you are 4200 & beyond.

Pitcom, you are the pacesetter, because you are the closest, when your's arrives, that is the gate is now open signal. It is tough cross to bear but I know you can handle it.:thumbs:

No, this did not come from a dealer, a little farther up:D I will be notified when QC is finished and shipped. I have requested my dealer put a Hot Ticket on my order, for a little quicker delivery. Hope it works:thumbs:

Looks like DELUKE hit the nail on the head again, because what she posted a couple of week ago about the extended QC is correct!:banghead:

I am not saying that QC hasn't been finished, as it is probably concluding anyday now. I also believe that R/L's will be transported by trailer to Lordstown for faster delivery.

Pitcom you are still goin' to be first, I feel it. As for me, with what I have going for me on Mayhem, I might be the 2nd.:thumbs: Probably not but I can dream can't I?:D But then, again just maybe..............:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
I got a call today from my sources on the current status of Mayhem, it is still 4b00 Bayed and the reason is it is going to one last final Quality Control Scrutiny. From the conversation I was informed that all R/L's are going thru this at this time, which means all are still in Wilmington. However thery are probably be out of QC anyday. NOTE: I ask if there was a problem with Mayhem, requiring and the answer was NO, they are just taking a longer time and doing a real thorough checking before ship, that's all. PitCom & InlineforaRedline, check with your dealer and visually see that you are 4200 & beyond.

Pitcom, you are the pacesetter, because you are the closest, when your's arrives, that is the gate is now open signal. It is tough cross to bear but I know you can handle it.:thumbs:

No, this did not come from a dealer, a little farther up:D I will be notified when QC is finished and shipped. I have requested my dealer put a Hot Ticket on my order, for a little quicker delivery. Hope it works:thumbs:

Looks like DELUKE hit the nail on the head again, because what she posted a couple of week ago about the extended QC is correct!:banghead:

I am not saying that QC hasn't been finished, as it is probably concluding anyday now. I also believe that R/L's will be transported by trailer to Lordstown for faster delivery.

Pitcom you are still goin' to be first, I feel it. As for me, with what I have going for me on Mayhem, I might be the 2nd.:thumbs: Probably not but I can dream can't I?:D But then, again just maybe..............:thumbs: :thumbs:
Yup buddy, we'll see where it goes from here. You know about my car and what happened in QC so i don't mind the longer wait for inspecting these cars to be in tip top shape. :thumbs:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Here's hoping for a quick delivery. Maybe Mayhem is spending time in the lot next to Shadow, even though she's not a RL. I got a call from my sales rep to let me know that she was built today. Delivery expected in approximately 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I just want to read the REVIEW!! by YOU! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I got a call today from my sources on the current status of Mayhem, it is still 4b00 Bayed and the reason is it is going to one last final Quality Control Scrutiny. From the conversation I was informed that all R/L's are going thru this at this time, which means all are still in Wilmington. However thery are probably be out of QC anyday. NOTE: I ask if there was a problem with Mayhem, requiring it to be QC'd again and the answer was NO, they are just taking a longer time and doing a real thorough checking before ship, that's all. PitCom & InlineforaRedline, check with your dealer and visually see that you are 4200 & beyond.

Pitcom should get his first I believe for sure, he's only 5 min. away. You know, and like I told Inline4Redline they do ship to Lordstown usually by rail but if they want to get these cars expedited they ship by Truck to Lordstown from Willmington. And usually done by Allied Trucking. You have to remember GM and Saturn wants to get these cars out ASAP but they aren't going to risk quality to do so. They want to make sure these cars are perfect. And I think we all agree this is a good thing. I knew they were going to be held up but I actually thought it might even be for 3 or 4 week so they are getting out faster then I figured. Well if they go this week and from what you said they should Ernest. I guess time will tell. But hopefully the Hot Ticket will get you your sooner.

Inside sources are good to have.

Ernest I'll call you with your code.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts