Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided I would start a thread and post as I receive location updates I will post on this thread, starting with her latest departure

Departed Potts, ILL 1222 pm 9/11
Departed SIMBCO ILL 12:46 pm 9/11
AEI Read from Gateway ILLMO, MO 13:27 pm
Departed Quarry, MO 13:37 pm 9/11

ETA Industry City/State not visible 09/13 06:00 am
I will come back to this post and edit it everytime I find it has changed.

With the delivery time real close as Serenity's was (13 days) Looks klike Mayhem will be the almost the same (11 days) So from these two deliveries you can figure delivery time from plant to D/FW Texas is around 2 weeks. Once it has shipped that is.

I am posting this so my forum family can share some of the excitement of a new arrival, and get an idea of how the rail system works, albiet strangwely how it works, it is working:lol: :lol:

I have alerted dealer and he is going to Call Jack Cooper Transport tomorrow to oget it expedited to dealer, however it should automatically be done due to the Hot Ticket. Hot Tickets do not decrease delivery time by rail, only by transport, per my friend Deluke.:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Mayhem must have had a lunch on the run Ernest. I guess it don't take long ta suck down sum oil.....Skip..:cool: :cool:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Yippie Ernest!!!:willy: :willy: It won't be long now!!!

:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Ernest I must say I like your windrestrictor
that is posted in one of todays threads. "Serenity" is clear and large so it is readable from some distrance. Very classy ... very classt. :cool:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks like you named Mayhem well, Ernest! :D
Good grief! So much emotion and you haven't even SEEN her yet! :)

... sounds like a "keeper". :lol:

Good on ya, when she finally gets to you!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:thumbs:
Ernest I must say I like your windrestrictor
that is posted in one of todays threads. "Serenity" is clear and large so it is readable from some distrance. Very classy ... very classt. :cool:
It really looks awesome at night, nice red glow, even the top edge, so freakin' cool:cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Departed Jay, ARK 17:17 pm 9/11:thumbs: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:
Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet? Is she there yet?

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Departed Jonesboro, ARK 18:39 pm 9/11
Rollin Rollin Rollin...
Keep that Mayhem Rollin...
RAWHIDE!!!

lol... sorry - don't know where that came from...

:D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Departed Jonesboro, ARK 18:39 pm 9/11
GOOGLE says 460 miles from Arlington to Jonesboro Ark, 9 1/2 hour drive. I think a train can make a little better time, ya' figure? :willy: :willy:

And the excitement builds:lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks for keeping us posted - we are all excited for Mayhem's arrival!! I can't wait to see pictures.:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts