Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Although unofficial, I have been informed that Mayhem has left Lordstown on train. Will verify later when I get the printout. Mayhem is a headin' fer TEXAS.:willy: :thumbs: Am I excited? Resonably, but reserved. My sources are pretty reliable though.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Ernest said:
Although unofficial, I have been informed that Mayhem has left Lordstown on train. Will verify later when I get the printout. Mayhem is a headin' fer TEXAS.:willy: :thumbs: Am I excited? Resonably, but reserved. My sources are pretty reliable though.
4b00 8/16/06 at 12:30 last print out.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Ernest said:
Congrats buddy! See that yer bound to get the first one delivered. :thumbs:

·
1,012 Posts
Ernest said:
No, not if it is Bayed. But at least it has left Wilmington.
I don't know if mine has or hasnt. If it did i would have already gotten a call.
Just one more day closer i guess till the end.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pitcom said:
No way, I amhandicapped by distance, but at least is shows progress, hope for all of us:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Pitcom said:
Pitcom yours could actually get to you before ernest get his. Your less then an hour away. By the time they change the code to ship your dealer will probably have it already.

·
1,012 Posts
deluke said:
Pitcom your could actually get to you before ernest get his. Your less then an hour away. By the time they change the code to ship your dealer will probably have it already.
I can only hope! My dealer told me in the beginning they can never tell when its coming cause the truck will just show up on them. They said most it sat after being built was 3 weeks, but it took it a while to just get to code 4000.
Will have to see if Spag can spot a turbo on the loaded allied trucks :lol:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ernest said:
Mayhem on the train
Perfect name for a book, maybe you should write one whilst you are waiting. "I tink der is enuf stuf here just to cut and paste the whole ting"

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats Ernest, I know you will be excited.....:cheers:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Pitcom said:
I can only hope! My dealer told me in the beginning they can never tell when its coming cause the truck will just show up on them. They said most it sat after being built was 3 weeks, but it took it a while to just get to code 4000.
Will have to see if Spag can spot a turbo on the loaded allied trucks :lol:

Ask him to set up an account with Allied Automotive for tracking I think they should be doing your trucking. Then he can check every morning and they will let them know when they have a date all set to go.

Also Ask you dealership if they can put a Hot Ticket on it.try talking to the general Manager the plain dealer won't probably know what your talking about.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Ernest,

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. It would be great to have one of the first RLs here in the great state of Texas...:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
All I could think of when I read this thread's title was... Pay-Per-View event. :jester:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts