Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today, 8/24, Mayhem still bayed at plant. My source says no R/L released from Final QC to ship yet:banghead: At least there will be no issues with them when they are delivered:thumbs: It is better this way because you don't have to miss out on driving you SKY while issues are corrected. I am thankful that they ae taking the extra time to really scrutinize them. Maybe movement next week. However they still could be released any day now:thumbs: Pitcom needs to be on Orange Alert Status effective today.:thumbs: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
444 Posts
As of today, 8/24, Mayhem still bayed at plant. My source says no R/L released from Final QC to ship yet:banghead: At least there will be no issues with them when they are delivered:thumbs: It is better this way because you don't have to miss out on driving you SKY while issues are corrected. I am thankful that they ae taking the extra time to really scrutinize them. Maybe movement next week. However they still could be released any day now:thumbs: Pitcom needs to be on Orange Alert Status effective today.:thumbs: :lol: :lol:
Ernest, what will happen to Pitcom's now that it is being held only 5 minutes from his house and seems to be the only one "released" out of the yard...

Will it have to go back to Boxwood?

Let us know ...

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
From what I have been told, Pitcom's is still at the plant, none have been releashed from QC to ship!!
Ernest, I'll have to call my dealer tommorow and talk to them. They said they had the trucking invoice so i guess they assumed it was at twin oaks cause they said thats where the cars get picked up for them. I'll let them know about the QC and see if they learned anything new. If no cars have left wilmington yet, then earliest your looking at is 2 weeks for delivery i'd say. As for me don't make me the pacesetter, cause if my dealer gets a regular sky delivery and my redline missed the truck, it might be a month before they make thier way there again. If that happenes i might have to ask for us to go pick it up.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Ernest, I'll have to call my dealer tommorow and talk to them. They said they had the trucking invoice so i guess they assumed it was at twin oaks cause they said thats where the cars get picked up for them. I'll let them know about the QC and see if they learned anything new. If no cars have left wilmington yet, then earliest your looking at is 2 weeks for delivery i'd say. As for me don't make me the pacesetter, cause if my dealer gets a regular sky delivery and my redline missed the truck, it might be a month before they make thier way there again. If that happenes i might have to ask for us to go pick it up.
Pitcom that doesn't mean anything. They are going over the first cars with a fine tooth comb. I really wouldn't be surprize if they don't ship untill late next week.

And when I say first it could be 100/200/500.

And this has nothing to do with something being wrong. Just a long super hard inspection. I said before it could take up to a month to get the first Red Lines shipped. But your lucky Pitcom, your dealer can go get it once it's in the Trucking company's inventory.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Pitcom that doesn't mean anything. They are going over the first cars with a fine tooth comb. I really wouldn't be surprize if they don't ship untill late next week.

And when I say first it could be 100/200/500.
What doesn't mean anything? I'm not sure i specified anything in there as meaning something?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine is also in bayed status 4b00 at the plant. My dealer said he experienced this twice with first Aura's. He said those showed up within 2 weeks of reaching this same status.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
From what I have been told, Pitcom's is still at the plant, none have been releashed from QC to ship!!

Just as long as she is here for September 9th. We have to get her out to TMS. :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts