Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mayhem was bayed 4b00 8/16 and bayed again on 8/18. Hopefullly she will be shipped out of there this week.

You would think she would get bored just sittin' around the plant now wouldn't you?:lol: :lol: :lol: Spag & Pitcom, go teach her how to hop a freight.:D

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Ernest said:
Mayhem was bayed 4b00 8/16 and bayed again on 8/18. Hopefullly she will be shipped out of there this week.

You would think she would get bored just sittin' around the plant now wouldn't you?:lol: :lol: :lol: Spag & Pitcom, go teach her how to hop a freight.:D
I would bud, but she has been hidden from view! Maybe they are trying to talk her into the train ride... Ya know, she's pretty powerful and may think the train is silly!

:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Did anyone hear from Pitcom today??

Did he pick up his RL?

·
Registered
131 Posts
She is maybe afraid to ride by herself, maybe she needs a friend.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
SKYGAZR said:
Did anyone hear from Pitcom today??

Did he pick up his RL?
Nope all i found out is it's sitting in twin oaks, pa distribution center which is about 7 minutes from my house. Other than that "any day" is pretty much the answer. I was told 3/4 of the deliveries have happened on tuesday and saturday. Just another day closer :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Pitcom said:
Nope all i found out is it's sitting in twin oaks, pa distribution center which is about 7 minutes from my house. Other than that "any day" is pretty much the answer. I was told 3/4 of the deliveries have happened on tuesday and saturday. Just another day closer :thumbs:
Your dealer can call the trucking company and make arangements to go get it once it's in the trucking company's inventory. Just a thought.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts