Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:thumbs: Just got back from talking to transport company, they will deliver my Mayhem tomorrow, he scheduled it while I was there.:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

I will be driving Mayhem sometime tomorrow, will spend the day at dealer so I can get pix of offload from transport!!!!:thumbs: Unload, PDI, Detail WOOHOO!! and I am gone like a cool breeze!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!!!!:cool: :cool: Hot Ticket is the way to go, baby!!!!!!

Thanks to all my forum family for always being there for me, God Bless You all for your support, help and friendship!!!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
144 Posts
:thumbs: Just got from talking to transport company, they will feliver my Mayhem tomorrow, he scheduled it while I was there.:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

I will be driving Mayhem sometime tomorrow, will spend the day at dealer so I can get pix of offload from transport!!!!:thumbs: Unload, PDI, Detail WOOHOO!! and I am gone like a cool breeze!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!!!!:cool: :cool: Hot Ticket is the way to go, baby!!!!!!

Thanksd to all my forum family for always being there for me, God Bless You all for your support, help and friendship!!!!!:thumbs:
Your the 1# psychotic sky owner on this board for sure.

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
MAN o MAN the fun in Texas is about to begin ! ! ! Congratz :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
Guess I'm gonna have to make a trip to Arlington.

Congrats, Ernest!! :cheers:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Cool!!! I KNOW yer EXCITED:willy:

·
Registered
444 Posts
CONGRATS ERNEST!

Just in time for the weekend!!:thumbs:

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Again, congratulations ...!:thumbs:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Awesome! :cheers: It's about time!

Bring us lots of pics!

·
Registered
131 Posts
That is so cool Ernest.....you and Mayhem have lots of fun on the road this weekend.....:cheers: I am:thumbs: so happy for you.!!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
What are you going to do with your other Sky?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Congrats, buddy!

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Awright. Could tell by your postings that you're not really all that cranked up about it. Maybe tearing up some backroads with your hair on fire will perk ya up some.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats. :cheers: Hopefully the long wait didn't make you to :willy:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations!!

ENJOY and when you finally stop driving - post some pictures! :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
WOOOOHOOOO!!!

I'm so happy for you Ernest...now the real "Mayhem" begins! :lol:

I'm stuck at work tomorrow or else I'd try to stop by and take a look at it.

But that's what pictures are for! :D

Keep us updated!

:cheers:

·
Registered
223 Posts
:thumbs: Just got back from talking to transport company, they will deliver my Mayhem tomorrow, he scheduled it while I was there.:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

Thanks to all my forum family for always being there for me, God Bless You all for your support, help and friendship!!!!!:thumbs:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!:cheers: Hot Ticket is the way to go!

One more thing........... Yaaaaaaaaaaa-Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts