Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mayhem, Kathy & I are heading down to FT Hood, Texas tomorrow morning to visit our brother Mark and Mayhem can get acquainted with the family.:lol:

GEE, I hope 'Lil Missy doesn't pick up any of Mayhem's bad habits:D Mayhem is a wild child, likes living in the fast lane:lol: I will pass the 500 mile point early into the trip, so I guess I will get her above 100 now:D Will give you a report when I get back.:thumbs:

Mayhem Joins the Army!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Road trip was excellent. Mayhem exceeded all expections(and some speed limits to:D). Comfort, performance, high speed handling, everything was excellent.:thumbs:

Oner problem noted: Idiot drivers who won't get out of the passing lane but choose to drive slow in it!!! :banghead:

Mayhem 145 Cops 0 :D

·
Registered
18,025 Posts
and why ...no pics...By the way, I hate those drivers who don't understand that the left lane is for faster traffic...my wife is one of them...and I keep telling her..and telling her, etc.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Road trip was excellent. Mayhem exceeded all expections(and some speed limits to:D). Comfort, performance, high speed handling, everything was excellent.:thumbs:

Oner problem noted: Idiot drivers who won't get out of the passing lane but choose to drive slow in it!!! :banghead:

Mayhem 145 Cops 0 :D
145!! I bet the cops didn't even see ya pass by!

:willy:

Course, that was on a racetrack right?? :thumbs: hehehe

(don't try that in Delaware - the cops are waiting for ya here! LOL)

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Well today was the day that Missy finally got to meet Mayhem. It was a great get together Ernest, Kathy, Tracy, and I had a great day which ended with a terrific meal together. (Thanks for dinner Ernest.) Ernest had asked me to help put Mayhem through her paces :D and I think we accomplished that quite well. We may possibly have found an empty run of road at which we could have theoretically made it up to 147mph :eek: at 4750rpms and 19psi on the turbo and she still had more it her if there was more open road. If we were to have accomplished this feat I can assure you all it was done with a great deal of fun. :jester: Who knows what the future may hold the speedometer does go up to 160mph.:willy: I really enjoyed the drive in Mayhem she is such a smooth shifter :cool: you barely even notice it when she is running through the gears. She holds the road very well no sway or nose lift at high speed. As a matter of fact she slices through the air at higher speeds.

We all had a terrific day socializing and we can’t wait until we can do it again. We parted today planning our next get together. It could be that the wives get to meet the rest of the “Fab Five”. I hope you all enjoy the pictures of Mayhem as much as I did taking them. :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Here are some more shots if you look in the back round you can see Missy on the street. She gave her parking spot for company. :thumbs: Thats what friends do for friends.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Great Shots MarkLynn - ya were laying on the ground for some of them!

:cheers:

I can't wait till CHAOS comes - he's Mayhem's twin! (but I left the spoiler off so we could tell the difference :D )

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Great Shots MarkLynn - ya were laying on the ground for some of them!

:cheers:

I can't wait till CHAOS comes - he's Mayhem's twin! (but I left the spoiler off so we could tell the difference :D )
Yes I was, I do what it takes to get the shots. :D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Enjoyed the day, great weather, great cars, and the best people you could ever visit:thumbs: Mark & Traci are the best in Texas hospitality:thumbs: :thumbs: i only hope Mayhem didn't influence "Lil Missy, she has that ability you know!!!!:D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I was hypothetically was driving home from a visit and I should happened to have found a very long straight stretch of Texas hiway, and supposing I eased down on the accellerator a might, It is very possible Mayhem reached 145mph, and maybe 4700 rpm @ 18 psi boost. Hypothetically speaking:D :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
If I was hypothetically was driving home from a visit and I should happened to have found a very long straight stretch of Texas hiway, and supposing I eased down on the accellerator a might, It is very possible Mayhem reached 145mph, and maybe 4700 rpm @ 18 psi boost. Hypothetically speaking:D :cheers:
Those hypotheticals are the things of dreams! :jester:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Great pics! Sounds like y'all had a great time.

<gasp> 145 mph?!

Mayhem is sure living up to her name...especially with Ernest behind the wheel! :lol:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts