Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK
Short notice but I want and need some of my sky brethren there....anyone in it looks to be a country side run across VA then into MD using White's Ferry....Come on ANYONE IN???

·
Registered
256 Posts
It looks like I'll have my car within the next few weeks. I'll catch you next time for sure.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Where do we start and time?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are starting up near Gaithersburg and going across Whites ferry and into VA out to Manassas it looks like!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Send me details, i'll try to make it, sounds like fun!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm in! Just waiting for the rest of the details and I'll plan on being there. The weather is supposed to be great tomorrow too, sunny and 70's.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rocky777 is in anyone else???? Got about 8 at this point!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One more BUMP!

We are meeting at the Lowes in the Kentlands of 119 at 9:30 AM tomorrow so if anyone wants to join we'll see you there!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Your Invite

I'll have to join ya'll some other weekend. Got important errands to attend to. But I am happy with my new red toy. It was a long wait (deposit early Feb), and the dealer messed up my order (mid-Mar), But it's still a whole lotta fun!:D I'm very pleased with the car since I picked it up on 31May, but I'm still breaking it in.

I'll keep an eye on the Forum for future opportunities. I just happen to love my motorcycle(s) as well, thus errands...

Happy Trails,
SKYDVL
Ft Washington, MD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts