Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maryland/Virginia Solstice forum/Club invites any Sky owners to join. We have 50 members with about 30-35 having cars...We do runs around the area from VA Beach next weekend to Ocean City in a few...Also have M&Gs about once a month...anyone interested PM me for details!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Even thou Im too far away, I think thats is mighty nice of ya to extend the invite. I have been in touch with my local Solstice club to meet with them since there is no Sky club here yet. And I must say, they are a very very friendly bunch of people who will welcome me openly... thx :thumbs:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We aren't that bad....really! We actually love both cars it is truly a matter of taste...I like how well GM kept the body styles different....remember the days of the caviler and sunbird....All are welcome we do have some fun and it is quite a site to see all the solstice (and sky's) rolling down the road!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
:agree: Like I have said in the past, we are all one happy GM family... :cheers:

·
Banned
36 Posts
Good for you, promote those forums!
Diversity and options are what make the community great!

At least SOMEONE is allowed!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Roadstar said:
Good for you, promote those forums!
Diversity and options are what make the community great!

At least SOMEONE is allowed!
Roadstar - I don't think you get it.

www.solsticeforum.com and www.skyroadster.com are sister sites. As in "owned by the same person". As in "the same guy pays the server and bandwidth bills..."

As in "the same guy who has the final word on the rules".

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump! see original Post not the past two!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello from Mechanicsville, VA

I see that there has not been much activity on this thread:confused: , where are all the virginia members?:willy:

I would love to M&G with other owners in VA, maybe a drive somewhere...:driving:

I am near Richmond, if there is anyone else in the area, drop me a line.:cheers:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'll be happy to meet up with you guys and gals once I get my car. I'm still waiting on the Redline. Being in Alexandria, I am centered right between MD and VA. I look forward to joining up with you in the future!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Odenton,MD within 30 mins of Virginia so I am def intrested once I get my redline...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well hello Neighbor! where bouts in G'Burg

·
Registered
47 Posts
Who else in this area is waiting on a RL sky or GXP??

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey there MyNewSolstice,

I would like the info if you don't mind. I could attend most of the Maryland and Northern VA runs as I live in Newark, Delaware. I went on the Westen Maryland run this past weekend with a bunch of ya and It was a total blast!

·
Registered
994 Posts
In La Plata

And ready to meet up whenever you plan something. How about a wine tasting tour in Virginia?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Central Virginia here..:) Would love to hook up with fellow Kappa owners... sounds like fun to me.:thumbs: Should get my wheels first snowfall:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Should Be Getting Our Sky Soon Here In Toms Brook, Va.
Hope To Be Joining You All Shortly After. Keep Us Posted.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Central / Southwest Va here. Still waiting on my Sky. Keep us posted.

Good to see you have gotten your preliminary number.:thumbs: Did they say this locked in old price? My salesman was off today... so I'll be checking with him tomorrow.:)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts