Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 60 of 627 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Diane, I'd love to have some high res pics of both cars @ the same angle. But until it happens, how's this? Also, do we like the deeper red or the tomato red for the font?

I like this one a lot. I think the positioning of the cars is better.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Cause I like yellow? ... :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Cause I like yellow? ... :lol:

Great reason... just wondering.... Hey... you know I wont be doing the tour.. but look forward to manning the tent with MM..... Cant wait to see all there again.. and meet more folks... SkyBaby

·
Registered
994 Posts

Great reason... just wondering.... Hey... you know I wont be doing the tour.. but look forward to manning the tent with MM..... Cant wait to see all there again.. and meet more folks... SkyBaby
I can help you out in the tent again if you need an extra.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I can help you out in the tent again if you need an extra.

That is awesome... thanks..... just in case i want to go... :eek: all the cars.. from time to time....... you know.... to get my fix!!! SkyBaby I am sure the help is needed and appreciated...... THANKS.....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I do have some great new car calendars in the works.... any idea bout how many I should bring? I would like to get some of the SKY WOMEN.... together..... since none of the Sol ladies like me... boo hoo hoo..... hehehehehe... j/k... at least none have come forth and submitted pics for a Sky/Sol calendar... but.... GWG.... can be the token Sol Sister!!!!!!!! Ok.. nap time.... SkyBaby

·
Registered
487 Posts
Diane, I'd love to have some high res pics of both cars @ the same angle. But until it happens, how's this? Also, do we like the deeper red or the tomato red for the font?

New design is much better. I think the white highlight around the red will make it more visible on clothing. You should be able to use the perspective and skew functions in photoshop to tweak the angle of the cars to get them to match. (not sure if you tried it already and had bad results, but you should be able to make it close.) I like the two cars facing the same direction as well. Just have to move the Solstice to the front since it is way cooler than the Sky.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
New design is much better. I think the white highlight around the red will make it more visible on clothing. You should be able to use the perspective and skew functions in photoshop to tweak the angle of the cars to get them to match. (not sure if you tried it already and had bad results, but you should be able to make it close.) I like the two cars facing the same direction as well. Just have to move the Solstice to the front since it is way cooler than the Sky.

So why don't you and Ahnuld get together and take some pics :cheers:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
How's this one? You know I'm driving JustMike :crazy: :lol:

Skybaby, We SolGals luv you. You're going to be in the Western Themed 2009 SGK Calendar with your group aren't you?

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
My Favorite by far!!

:thumbs:

How's this one? You know I'm driving JustMike :crazy: :lol:

Skybaby, We SolGals luv you. You're going to be in the Western Themed 2009 SGK Calendar with your group aren't you?

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
awww...

they are rubbing their cheeks...

Kappas sure like each other, huh?

:lol:
Ya sure you wouldn't want this one? They look so happy together! :lol:

41 - 60 of 627 Posts