Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Those pictures r the best yet...wait until the audubon sees that pic of the bird on the propeller and Michele's pic is the best yet...send it into Kappasphere photo contest with her permission of course...it is a WINNER!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
This post is for those who missed the Northern Delaware Run held at MECCA II - Saturday.

The following video covers the "Roller Coaster" road that goes through the covered bridge. I tweaked the speed up a smidge for effect - it just doesn't have the same feel unless you are in the car.
Thanks to reedred for the video!! Woo Hoo!! :cheers:
Click on the image to view the video.
Click on the arrows on the right lower half during the video to completely fill your screen.

WARNING
THIS VIDEO CONTAINS MULTIPLE BLUESTONES!

As for the twisty portion of the route... You'll just have to come with us next year if you want to see it!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Wow!! that video came out awesome! It really does give a roller-coaster feel!!

Some precision driving going on... to hug the road like that!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Great video. :cheers: And I'm glad you discovered Vimeo. :D
Can we make that horribly suggestive picture of me and MM just go away before it ends up somewhere (like on my manager's desk)? pretty please?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
thanks. now all you have to do is hit the edit button and delete the url that has the picture. ;)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Can we make that horribly suggestive picture of me and MM just go away before it ends up somewhere (like on my manager's desk)? pretty please?
Tooooooooooooooooooo LATE .... :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
Since when are you my manager? You're not the boss of me. :lol:
People I work with obviously know I have a sky. and I mention the forum (in generic terms). Its a simple google search to track my posts

So... 1 in 7 of my posts, I end up deleting. After posting some witty comment, I think... I can;t have my coworkers read that!!
I gave up on trying to post in the Frontier threads altogether!

So I understand your concern!!

I give myself grief over my band photos!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
273 Posts
Jesus Christ, i never saw so much stuff in that trunk before. the bags we got at mecca were nice, but only one could fit in the back..My passanager had to hold it all the way home...i have Sky Cooler, a small EMS kit ..a someting from the Star Wars universe, never leave home without it....SteveSky67
Yes I was very happy about all that would fit but there was on drawback no top down driving last day there with all packing done. Still was one hell of a ride.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Yes I was very happy about all that would fit but there was on drawback no top down driving last day there with all packing done. Still was one hell of a ride.
Yeah, got to give you Kudos on that:thumbs:..i wanted to take the Sky to Cape Cod in two weeks, but there was no way i was going to get a weeks worth of clothes in that trunk...I did buy those roll up bags...now im stuck with them since ill never use them.. :( SteveSky67

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Nice Pics Spag

I really like those pics you took...and BTW i saw you working on the Simulated Work Enviroment at Mecca, saw your name tag, but you look busy and I didnt want to disturb your concentration....maybe another time...SteveSky67

41 - 58 of 58 Posts