Saturn Sky Forum banner

MECCA III - Thursday Night Dinner?

• Total voters
121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Just tell me if you are gonna do the buffet and save all the other responses for the chit chat thread ... THANKS!

Just got off the phone with the folks at the Nauti-Goose and I need a favor from you all. If you know you are going to be eating from the buffet then please just drop a quick post so I can get a rough headcount. The Buffet is $24.95 and includes the following: Prime Rib Carving Station, Assorted fish, You Peel Shrimp, Oysters, King Crab Legs, Pasta & Salad Bar. The rest of the menu is here Nauti-Goose Menu

Also just a reminder that we are going to start seating folks in groups of 4 and the rest will have time to mingle in the bar area so that we don't overwhelm the staff or the kitchen.

Last call as I cut this off at noon!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
The +1 of SteveSky67 only (Rainbowinthesky) Me I will eat chicken....:thumbs:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just tell me if you are gonna do the buffet and save all the other responses for the chit chat thread ... THANKS!

Just got off the phone with the folks at the Nauti-Goose and I need a favor from you all. If you know you are going to be eating from the buffet then please just drop a quick post so I can get a rough headcount. The Buffet is $24.95 and includes the following: Prime Rib Carving Station, Assorted fish, You Peel Shrimp, Oysters, King Crab Legs, Pasta & Salad Bar. The rest of the menu is here Nauti-Goose Menu

Also just a reminder that we are going to start seating folks in groups of 4 and the rest will have time to mingle in the bar area so that we don't overwhelm the staff or the kitchen.

Last call as I cut this off at noon!
2 for buffet:cheers:

121 - 127 of 127 Posts