Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on about a 3 hour run from Kansas City to a little place called Etterville, Mo on 25 September. I have already lined up a place to meet and park along with a cook and a grill. The cook will round up the food and drinks, all we will need is a little cash to pay him back.

Folks in the St Louis area are welcome to come out from that direction, the drive through the back ways should be a little over 3 hours, depending on the starting point.

What I need now is for some folks to join us. Set your Google Map end address to: Etterville Uninc Miller County, MO. Look for the most non-linear route and have fun getting to the meeting place.

Plan to arrive around noon. Everyone is welcome.

Put 25 September on your calendar now. Let me know if you plan to make it so we have enough food.

Details about a meeting\starting point in the KC Area will come later.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a reminder. If you haven't let me know that you will be with us, now is your chance. The cook needs to know how much food to prepare for lunch.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I found a route that is different than we have take before to get to Etterville. I have attached the route from Google Maps. Routing says it is about 3 ½ hours from Independence. We will find some place near the middle for a rest stop. We can plan on about 4 hours, so we will need to meet and be ready to leave at 8 AM on the 25th. That should put us in Etterville at around Noon.

Meeting point will be the Quick Trip just north of I-70 at Noland Road in Independence, MO. Same place we met last year for those that made the run.

Let me know what you think.

Curtis
Go_Drvn

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts