Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel everybody’s pain that is still waiting for a RL, I think every day maybe today will be the day I will get the call that it is here. I was also considering purchasing a different convertible not sure what but I was getting tired of waiting. Here in Western New York I have seen many Sky’s at the dealership but only 2 on the road, and that was back in June. So today I was driving home and what did I see approaching me on the other side of the road. Yes, that right a SKY! It caught my eye at least 300 feet away. It was Green with a Black Top. I just about melted in my seat when it passed me. Right then and there, it convinced me that the wait is worth it, and I should not get impatient waiting for such a beautiful car that will soon be mine. I hope that everyone on the board here will continue to wait for their small piece of heaven. I know I am ! ! ! :cheers:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hang in there...:) We're all in the same boat, and with winter approaching... well... it just makes you even more anxious.:eek: :eek:
Take two of these :chill: :chill: with a nice stiff drink :cheers: and take a deep breath... it will soon be over.....:willy: :willy::willy:

·
Registered
637 Posts
I feel everybody’s pain that is still waiting for a RL, I think every day maybe today will be the day I will get the call that it is here. I was also considering purchasing a different convertible not sure what but I was getting tired of waiting. Here in Western New York I have seen many Sky’s at the dealership but only 2 on the road, and that was back in June. So today I was driving home and what did I see approaching me on the other side of the road. Yes, that right a SKY! It caught my eye at least 300 feet away. It was Green with a Black Top. I just about melted in my seat when it passed me. Right then and there, it convinced me that the wait is worth it, and I should not get impatient waiting for such a beautiful car that will soon be mine. I hope that everyone on the board here will continue to wait for their small piece of heaven. I know I am ! ! ! :cheers:
I truly feel your pain...the weather isn't the problem...it's Socal and the weather is unbeatable year round...it's the fact that I'm in a position where this will be my primary vehicle...I lost my car to an accident a few months ago...I thought I'd have my Redline soon, so I bought a scooter.... the wait is getting tougher and tougher every day.

·
Registered
804 Posts
You'll get yours soon enough...that coming from someone who got theirs in early May!
I fell in love with the Sky back in early 2005 and put a deposit on one in June 2005... and was 4th in line at that time. 11 months later and I'm lovin it! To echo a repeated phrase, it's worth the wait.
We only have about 1 month or so left before we have to put the little Chili Pepper to bed for the winter. Now I will have to go back to the good ole' Dodge grand caravan for winter.
It's kind of sad really, almost like knowing you have to put your pet down. Luck has it though that the warm sun will come back in 5 or 6 months and we'll be tearing up the roads again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts