Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK now I'm sure it was removed a long time ago, but I just noticed we no longer have "member list" has one of the menu items. I checked and the Solstice guys still have it on their list of menus. Can we get that item back please?

I hope everyone is having a great holiday and that 2009 brings you lots of great memories with your Sky/Solstice.:thumbs:

·
Registered
900 Posts
It's under Quick Links.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I looked there but didn't see it. I liked it better when it was a main menu item like on the Solstice site.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Under the Quick Links drop down. Rite next to the bottom...Also calendar is in there....Skip...:):D:)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
When I click on the members list under Quick Links it says the list is no longer available. Does anyone know why?? When it will be fixed??

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
It was deleted for privacy reasons. Now I dun told tha KappaMan that that was not going ta be aceptable. I think they are going to a password protection so that senior members can access it. I just knows that I am the third overall poster behind Mike of Marlboro and her queenness SkyBaby...:):D:)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
It was deleted for privacy reasons. Now I dun told tha KappaMan that that was not going ta be aceptable. I think they are going to a password protection so that senior members can access it. I just knows that I am the third overall poster behind Mike of Marlboro and her queenness SkyBaby...:):D:)

I guess that counts me out. I am only 44 yrs old. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts