Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to find out what actual number member you are on the forum? SkyBaby

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Never thought about that... but I can't see why it couldn't be done unless they did have to reconfigure the database and redo it all at some point between the conception of the site till now.

Goood question sista!

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Trying to determine a member's actual account number gets pretty dicey as this forum did not start blank, but rather spun off from a subforum of solsticeforum. To keep continuity, Troy sliced the forum off and skyroadster started life with many members so Sky enthusiasts posting at SF didn't have to re-register. Add in lots of member accounts opened by folks who came and left quickly, along with tons of accounts created by spammers and you'll see that we've chewed through plenty of member numbers. Just as well that we don't have member numbers floating around. Numbers are just numbers. Quality participation, whether a member's been around a week or a year, is more significant.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okie.... was just wondering if there was a way to check it out.... no biggie.... Just curious. SkyBaby TY Mark

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was finding this forum about 3 months before I joined.... Hmmm.. good idea.. any way to find that out? just curious SkyBaby

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
February 2005.

It's still a bit rough around the edges. We'll be tweaking things as we go along. But at least we now have a place dedicated to the Sky!

:cheers: - (reminds self to upload smilies ;))

We have imported all of the threads from the Sky section on solsticeforum. We have also imported the members who have posted in the Sky section on solsticeforum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts