Saturn Sky Forum banner

7601 - 7620 of 8645 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Sooner

I'm thinking Twitchy-tits like this

these would be too big

but then i wonder about the beer thingee and axe myself...wuddaboutdeze?

so i'm thinking...well they are probably like these.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
The beach is pretty spot on...

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
So Reed LOVED his new gift... Alice the Dress-Up Flamingo!

She tried on ALL of her outfits. I would post all the pictures but don't want to ruin the surprise for everyone else. However, she did look FABULOSO in her July 4th attire:

She even fits in well with Mike, Carol and the kids:

Could someone please explain this to me??? I was there and I'm not sure what was happening!

Well just when I think I've seen just about everything possible from Reed, he takes it to a whole new level...:lol:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Well just when I think I've seen just about everything possible from Reed, he takes it to a whole new level...:lol:
:nono: One can never underestimate Reed's ability to kick it up a notch!

Obviously there was some pre-flock action going on in this picture.
There are no cigarettes involved so it can't be post flock. :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
I knew there was some strange sh!t out there but come on a blow up bird that comes with bird turds :eek:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sorry about our contributions to the quietness, but we have been busy with the new twins. They just take so much time to get ready to go anywhere! :D:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Jimmy,Kimmy,Pepper and I were talking about the NOLA MaPPer weekend for next year...we are just getting prices and will put together something soon for ya all to look at.....we are sure it will be April 2011 because of all the festivals and medical conventions!

·
Registered
168 Posts
hi, all...been pretty scarce for awhile, but I'm baaaaaack

the wife & I are calling it quits after 7 & 1/2 years & the moving trucks take her stuff on Aug 2, so I'm thinking about making the trip to the Dragon this year to get away. Any of you pretend internets friends planning on going?

Nice tits & tats, twitchy!

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts

the wife & I are calling it quits after 7 & 1/2 years & the moving trucks take her stuff on Aug 2, so I'm thinking about making the trip to the Dragon this year to get away. Any of you pretend internets friends planning on going?

Nice tits & tats, twitchy!
Wow sorry to hear that, always hard when there is a break up. You will have a great time at the Dragon, it is a ton of fun, the roads are amazing and the Dragon is fully open now as of last Friday,plus the other roads in the area are "TWISTY TOO". It will be a good weekend for you to get your mind off of personal things. Have a great time.--Chili

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Jimmy,Kimmy,Pepper and I were talking about the NOLA MaPPer weekend for next year...we are just getting prices and will put together something soon for ya all to look at.....we are sure it will be April 2011 because of all the festivals and medical conventions!
Shoot for the weekend of the 15-17th or later, otherwise I am stuck in trial.

Can't tell if this is a good or a bad thing from your perspective, but regardless my thoughts are with you because it is a tough change. And you will love the Dragon, but unfortunately for us, due to wedding expense, it will be a day trip at best....

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
So quiet around here!

And Rage, your link has the house coat I need! FUN WOMEN'S PLUS SIZE FLAMINGO SLEEPWEAR SIZE 3X
Always happy to help you get your kink on, Reed.

Too bad about the split, Wolfpack. On the positive side, this will give you more time to fetch us coffee and donuts like you've been neglecting for the last few months. Always Mr. Sensitive, that's me.

·
Registered
972 Posts
watermelon.jpg

Thanks reed!:thumbs:
I'm gonna get a half dozen of these to keep the crows out of my watermelon patch.:jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Now we just need to find lanterns for them to hold!

I won't be able to make it to the dragon, wolfpack, but it seems to me like you should seize the opportunity and make the weekend a full on divorce party. Breakups suck no matter what so even if it's a positive move in your book, you certainly deserve to get absolutely sh!tfaced. Have a few on me- the ones you were supposed to be fetching, that is.

·
Registered
305 Posts
reedred said:
Breakups suck no matter what so even if it's a positive move in your book, you certainly deserve to get absolutely sh!tfaced.
Word.

Nothing better than receiving validation for my recent behavior from my fellow reprobates.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Iccy - did you need me to pick up some Costco bulk batteries for you?

I saw your FB post about running out of batteries...

For your "remote control"... now that was funny... :thumbs:

7601 - 7620 of 8645 Posts