Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all those who celebrate it, Merry Christmas. And thanks to the admins for the new Smiles :thumbs: :nono: :jester: :agree: :grouphug: :deadhorse

I really like the last one. I think it will get use quite a bit ;)

PS I wasn't able to use them all here.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Wow, I just saw the new smilies ... thanks Troy :thumbs:

Here are some new ones, which I have not seen on the Sol Forum ... :chill: :bs: :drool: :driving: :boxing:

Merry Christmas from the Middle East

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Merry __________ (Insert Holiday)!!!! :cheers:

I abolutely LOVE the new smilies!!

My fave??

Are they taking Deposits? Or odering :deadhorse-- When?? :deadhorseHave you heard anything??:deadhorse... :jester:

·
Registered
328 Posts
That horse looks more like a Doberman :deadhorse ... either way PETA would not be happy, which is okay with me. :D

·
Registered
17,621 Posts
Beating a Dead Horse

I think we are all beating that horse (Communication Officers at Saturn). Won't give us any info. Poor Horse

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
438 Posts
:driving: my new sky after xmas!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ho, HO, Ho. And merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. May there be peace in your hearts for a couple of minutes, before the ghost of Christmas pasts come back to you. Oh look its Santa driving a Sky. :driving: :angel:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Beating a dead horse, ah classic!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Seasons greeting everyone :cheers: and a Happy New Year Sky :cool: May your waist line stablize :lol: :deadhorse

·
Registered
110 Posts
It is better to give than receive. That's why I can't wait for my dealer to call me and GIVE me an appointment to actually place my order - firm, real, actual purchase order.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays To ALL

Wishing all the forum people a wonderful Christmas or Holiday Season!!!!!!!! Soon it will be January and we can order our SKY's Yahoo :grouphug:

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I hope that's the last time I find myself wishing I were a 20 year old girl from Alabama... :drool:

Probably won't be, though.

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Merry Christmas

Wish everybody a Merry Christmas. I am sure that everyone is looking forward to next year when they will be getting their SKY and drive it around. I know I am looking forward to ordering my SKY. Happy New Year.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lucky kid. I can't even see one. She gets to drive around in one and when they are finally produced, They give her one. :driving: Well she'll have a Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Happy Holidays

I think all the holiday well wishes are great. I wish you all a happy, healthy New Year as well. As for the avitar with the horse, it would have been more creative if he was beating a Ford Mustang. Ha Ha, get it? A dead horse...... never mind.

Anyone got big plans for the New Year??????

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Angelqute1 I plan to celebrate the arrival of the year of the Sky with dreams of me and my Sky driving down a near forgotten highway with the wind in my hair. :thumbs:

Hey I just noticed that we no longer seem to be keeping track of how many posts each member has done. :willy:

·
Registered
328 Posts
They did away with the post counter late last week. The post totals are still on the members list and your profile page.

I will be packing my bags on New Years and will be very close to leaving this lovely location. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts