Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SAw and sat in my first SKY today, blew me away. Mine due by Friday, could even be tomorrow!! The two for the other dealers demo came in this morning unannounced, probably the way mine will. SWOOHOOO!!!!:willy: :D :thumbs:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,302 Posts
Ernest said:
SAw and sat in my first SKY today, blew me away. Mine due by Friday, could even be tomorrow!! The two for the other dealers demo came in this morning unannounced, probably the way mine will. SWOOHOOO!!!!:willy: :D :thumbs:
It was Bee Youuuuu Te Full, huh?

I just made arrangements for a test drive on Wednesday evening... The weather should be nice enough for a ride with the top down! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Ernest, just think a week from today you could be out there in your new Sky wearing your Sky t-shirt with the top down fighten off the women.:driving: :driving: :driving: :thumbs:

I too am expecting mine yet this week. Let's hope it's a good week for both of us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
:D
Ernest said:
SAw and sat in my first SKY today, blew me away. Mine due by Friday, could even be tomorrow!! The two for the other dealers demo came in this morning unannounced, probably the way mine will. SWOOHOOO!!!!:willy: :D :thumbs:
Wooweee how exciting. You better post pics when yours gets here baby or you know what ...... :lol: miss ya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Ernest said:
SAw and sat in my first SKY today, blew me away. Mine due by Friday, could even be tomorrow!! The two for the other dealers demo came in this morning unannounced, probably the way mine will. SWOOHOOO!!!!:willy: :D :thumbs:
Wait till you get to drive it... you won;t want to ever get out... I have almost 1200 miles on mine now :) I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,421 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Wait till you get to drive it... you won;t want to ever get out... I have almost 1200 miles on mine now :) I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!
Oh man...I wonder if I'll want to drive my Sky more than ride my Harley in the summer?!?! :eek: :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I posted more about my experience on another post, but it is breathtaking, even in it's dirty state. Mid Blue/Tan/Tan, The tan top needed cleaning, because it wasn't very tan, more gray. Yes it appears my wait is fast coming to an end, GM says it could happen tomorrow, They were not warned that it was coming in until the transport dropped it off!! That's the way I want it to happen, just all of a sudden like. I feel her presence real close by. VIN was upper 200's. It is a dream I don't want to end, ever!!!!!. When mine comes it will be love at first site. Wife sat in it and she now is real excited, she lookled good in it. Fit was roomy, even at 275 6'2''.:thumbs: :thumbs: :willy: :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
nscrbug said:
Oh man...I wonder if I'll want to drive my Sky more than ride my Harley in the summer?!?! :eek: :willy:
good question, let us know what happens this summer, keep a log book of when you drive each one and for how long. maybe you just write down the mileage of each one the day you get your sky and then at the end of riding season check which one has the most miles on it:thumbs:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
5,953 Posts
07 Chili Pepper said:
Ernest, just think a week from today you could be out there in your new Sky wearing your Sky t-shirt with the top down fighten off the women.:driving: :driving: :driving: :thumbs:

I too am expecting mine yet this week. Let's hope it's a good week for both of us.
Do you say fighting or frighting the women? Hehehehehe....... Skip....:thumbs:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
I posted more about my experience on another post, but it is breathtaking, even in it's dirty state. Mid Blue/Tan/Tan, The tan top needed cleaning, because it wasn't very tan, more gray. Yes it appears my wait is fast coming to an end, GM says it could happen tomorrow, They were not warned that it was coming in until the transport dropped it off!! That's the way I want it to happen, just all of a sudden like. I feel her presence real close by. VIN was upper 200's. It is a dream I don't want to end, ever!!!!!. When mine comes it will be love at first site. Wife sat in it and she now is real excited, she lookled good in it. Fit was roomy, even at 275 6'2''.:thumbs: :thumbs: :willy: :willy:
Surely your wife aint no 275 6'2. Hehehehehe.... Lock me up....Skip....:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OOPs, I meant I was 6'2" 275, not the mrs, boy good thing she doesn't read these threads, I don't think they make a handicap equipped SKY. I would have a hard time driving with a body cast!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Skip said:
Surely your wife aint no 275 6'2. Hehehehehe.... Lock me up....Skip....:thumbs:
OOPs, I meant I was 6'2" 275, not the mrs, boy good thing she doesn't read these threads, I don't think they make a handicap equipped SKY. I would have a hard time driving with a body cast!!!!!
 

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
Joined
·
408 Posts
Just make sure you have a chair by the phone-in case your dealer calls and says to sit down. I know you're gonna wanna start runnin' to get your baby!:willy:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top