Saturn Sky Forum banner

Metro Sky Club Get Together November 19

3K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  G.M. 
#1 ·
The Metro Sky Club is having a Social Gathering at Chris & Juli’s (AKA cjssky)
in Grand Praire, Texas.

Date: Sunday, November 19, 2006
Time: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.

PM us for details (address, phone, etc.)

The Guest List is open to all who want to make the drive to the Dallas Area
and be a part of the “Metro Sky Club”.

We live on the peninsula of Lake Joe Pool. There are lots of nice car photo ops at the marina and adjoining park.

We will have adult beverages, but you can also bring your own, if you’d like.

We will serve Lasagne and Brownies for dessert. Please RSVP and sign up to bring one of the following to share:

· Salad
· Vegetable
· Bread
· Any you’d like to add

We think it will be a fun time for everyone. We hope you can join us. Please RSVP by Friday, November 17.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'll be the first to say I'm IN.....:dthumbs: I'll bring the bread!, W/A special oil to dip the bread in. Come on!!!! All DF/W SKY'S, Lets meet.!:woo:

#4 ·
maybe...

sounds fun! but that day is also a car show in Lewisville from 1-5p that I really want to go to (it got rained out last month).

it's shall we say..a restaurant much like Hooters and also with scenic "views". :lol:

However, if it does rain that day then I'll certainly head over your way.

Always nice to have a back-up plan. :thumbs:

#7 ·
how about Sat. the 18th??

that works best for me because I'll be out of town the following weekend for the Thanksgiving holiday.

and if anyone is still up for it, we can all do the car show on Sunday the 19th...representin' the Metro Sky Club! :cool:

#9 ·
It looks like the 18th&19th is going to be fun filled pack weekend.....:D As for Saturdays i have to work........:banghead: Sunday,,,I may have to chouffer my daughter back and forth to work as she doesn't drive yet!!!!!! my wife will be out of town,,,so it just my daughter and i that weekend....:angel: Still two weeks away something may change. Hope to see ya'll there!!!!! If anything i'll do a bunch of drive by's.....:driving: jimandsusan...TEE---VO. I can't live with out it!!! It's football season ya know!!: I predict Jimmy wins the chase....Gordon will stay right where he is.... :thumbs:

#12 · (Edited)
Looks like 8 for Sunday the 19th.

Ernest & Kathy
Jim & Susan
John & Stacy
Chris & Julie

Jeff is a maybe
Mark and Tracy are OOT
John is planning to check out Lewisville

This is only the first of many gatherings.:party:

Please send PM to let us know what you are bringing
from the list. Lots of room for parking if more what to
join us.:driving: :cheers:

Chris

#13 ·
^bump^

...as a reminder to all DFW Sky's interested in CJsSky get-together this Sunday.

(As for me, I will most likely be at the car show in Lewisville. If anyone wants to tag along PM me for more details.) :D

#15 ·
:thumbs: I am in and Kathy possibly, I'll bring some dip and chips, see u there!!

I will be at the dealer tomorrow, gonna check on the retune Tech Bulletin and Serenity gets her new console if it has arrived:thumbs: Mayhem needs her glove box worked on.:D

#16 ·
Had Alot Of Fun

I tell you what, I haven't had so much fun in a while, ya'll are all some fun people! i figured we weren't invited back for being late and making a wrong turn, lol!!! and the cowboys Won!!!!!!!! loved the lasagna and the bread, everything was great, hope everybody had a blast looking forward to the pics!

#17 ·
Kathy & I really enjoyed meeting you all today. We are glad you came and look forward to seeing you both at future get togethers. Welcome aboard our newest Metro SKY Club Members.

Jim & Susan once again it was a pleasure to see and cruise with you both.:thumbs:

Chris & Julie - thanks for hosting the get together, you truly know how to entertain and feed us hungry souls!!! Sorry about the beer spill, at least I didn't get it on your carpet!!!:lol: :lol: :D

Mark & Traci we missed you both, but hope to see you next time, but you were in our thoughts!!

GEPH, I hope to see you next iffen your work slows down:eek:

John, I hope you won big time today at your Car Show, wished you could have made it!!!:cheers:

#18 ·
Julie and I hope everyone had a great time.

We didn't get any pictures of every one enjoying the meal,
but the skys made a trip to the lake.

As we settle into the holiday season,

We want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

and a Merry Christmas.

We are thinking that we might host everyone again on Super Bowl
Sunday.

Attachments

#19 ·
Sorry I missed all the fun!:confused: You know how it is.............Work comes before play!! Next Time..:thumbs:

#21 · (Edited)
#23 · (Edited)
that's strange, there's no reason why those threads would be unavailable to you...

The Metro Sky Club is really just a loose association of sky owners in this area. Several of us get together occasionally for car shows and such. Our big events are our twice yearly trips to do laps at Texas Motor Speedway (next one will be on Sept 20th).

Try going to the "Southwest" section of the forums, maybe you can access those threads from there.

#26 ·
Well, we don't actually have a president...we are much more informal than that.

The closest thing we have to a "leader" is SWTSKY, as he is usually the guy who sets up our TexasMotorSpeedway runs.

Probably the best way to contact him is to just PM him on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.